The pandemic has been challenging for HR and EHS professionals, from fielding employee questions to adhering to evolving policies to implementing new procedures to ensure employee safety. As we reflect on a year of incredible change, we want to recognize our readers for all that they do.
BRENTWOOD, Tenn. (PRWEB) April 01, 2021
BLR’s Daily Advisor publications are trusted resources for today’s professionals to access news and insights on issues impacting today’s business environment and their respective roles. As the HR Daily Advisor and EHS Daily Advisor reflect on more than a year of teamwork, sacrifice, and hard work, they wanted to recognize their readers for all that they do.
The HR Daily Advisor and EHS Daily Advisor are proud to announce the “Leading Through the Pandemic Sweepstakes”, designed to recognize extraordinary collaboration within the HR and EHS communities. This sweepstakes is open to entrants until Friday, April 23, 2021:
- HR Daily Advisor—https://interactive.blr.com/HRDailyAdvisor-Sweepstakes
- EHS Daily Advisor—https://interactive.blr.com/EHSDailyAdvisor-Sweepstakes
Thirty-six winners from each sweepstakes will be randomly selected to win one of the recognition prize packs, including:
HR Daily Advisor
- Grand Prize Package: Apple® MacBook Air laptop, branded HR Daily Advisor notebook, socks, hat, mug, and stickers (1 Winner, Value Inside Box: $1,044)
- First Prize Package: Branded HR Daily Advisor notebook, socks, hat, mug, and stickers (10 Winners, Value Inside Box: $44)
- Second Prize Package: Branded HR Daily Advisor notebook, socks, and stickers (25 Winners, Value Inside Box: $10)
EHS Daily Advisor
- Grand Prize Package: Apple MacBook Air laptop, branded EHS Daily Advisor socks, hat, mug, and stickers (1 Winner, Value Inside Box: $1,044)
- First Prize Package: Branded EHS Daily Advisor socks, hat, mug, and stickers (10 Winners, Value Inside Box: $44)
- Second Prize Package: Branded EHS Daily Advisor socks and stickers (25 Winners, Value Inside Box: $10)
No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia who are 18+ as of 3/16/2021. Ends on 4/23/2021. Prize drawing on or about 4/30/2021. Potential winners will be notified via e-mail. For complete rules, visit:
HR Daily Advisor—https://interactive.blr.com/Global/FileLib/HRDA_Campaigns/HRDA-2021-Sweepstakes.pdf
EHS Daily Advisor—https://interactive.blr.com/Global/FileLib/EHSDA_Campaigns/EHSDA-2021-Sweepstakes.pdf
The HR Daily Advisor and EHS Daily Advisor proudly serve more than 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies by providing free webcasts, articles, and reports on key industry topics. Subscribers receive a free new issue every business day right in their e-mail in-box, with 24/7 access to all of the content in an online archive.
About HR Daily Advisor
The HR Daily Advisor has over 240,000 subscribers, including employers and HR professionals, and covers top HR workplace issues such as benefits and compensation, compliance, diversity and inclusion (D&I), HR management, learning and development (L&D), legal updates, recruiting, talent, technology, and more. Visit https://hrdailyadvisor.blr.com.
About EHS Daily Advisor
The EHS Daily Advisor has over 400,000 subscribers, including environmental, health, and safety professionals, and focuses on key topics and issues like chemicals, EHS career trends/certification, electrical safety, emergency preparedness and response, enforcement and inspection, safety culture and behavioral safety, training, and more. Visit https://ehsdailyadvisor.blr.com/.
Business and Learning Resources (BLR) is an industry-leading knowledge provider in the human capital management; environment, health, and safety; learning and development; and legal markets. With over 43 years of experience, BLR provides publications, workflow platforms, and tools; over 600 eLearning courses; instructor-led training; and additional solutions to achieve compliance and maximize efficiencies, resulting in measurable performance and financial improvements. That’s why the nation’s top companies and over 30,000 businesses rely on BLR for the most comprehensive and reliable state-specific and federal legal guidance and education and learning opportunities to respond quickly in today’s continuously evolving business environment. Visit https://www.blr.com/.