I’m excited to continue the momentum of HSMAI and our laser focus on driving revenue and profits for our hotel sales, marketing, and revenue optimization stakeholder members and companies, said MacDonald.
MCLEAN, Va. (PRWEB) January 30, 2020
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is proud to introduce its 2020 Americas Board of Directors and Executive Committee. The board is composed of a variety of travel and hospitality executives from a representative selection of HSMAI members. The HSMAI Americas Board will be chaired by Marina MacDonald, CHDM, chief marketing officer at Red Roof Inn.
“I’m excited to continue the momentum of HSMAI and our laser focus on driving revenue and profits for our hotel sales, marketing, and revenue optimization stakeholder members and companies,” said MacDonald.
“This is going to be a year of growth and advancement, and I am pleased that HSMAI’s 2020 Americas Board is well-equipped to guide our organization through the ever-changing landscape of the hospitality industry,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president and CEO of HSMAI. “The Americas Board members have exemplified their commitment to HSMAI members, partners, and the industry at large. It is a privilege to have a board that is comprised of many passionate and experienced thought leaders.”
HSMAI Americas Executive Committee members:
Chair: Marina MacDonald, CHDM, Chief Marketing Officer, Red Roof Inn
Chair-Elect: John Washko, Vice President of Exhibitions and Convention Sales, Mohegan Sun
Vice-Chair: Andrew Rubinacci, CHSP, Chief Commercial Officer, Omni Hotels & Resorts
Secretary-Treasurer: Michael Innocentin, Vice President, E-Commerce and Digital, North and Central America, Accor
Immediate Past Chair: Mark Thompson, CHBA, CHSE, CHDM, Senior Vice President of Tourism, VisitDallas
President: Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, President and CEO, HSMAI
2020 HSMAI Americas Board Members:
- Chris Anderson, Professor, Cornell University
- Calvin Anderson, Head of Commercial, OYO USA
- Brian Berry, Senior Vice President of Global Revenue Management, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Dustin Bomar, Head of Industry, Travel, Google
- Katie Briscoe, President, MMGY Global
- Vito Curali, Executive Director of International Sales and Industry Relations, Hilton Worldwide
- Derek DeCross, Senior Vice President of Hotel Sales, IHG
- Kieran Donahue, Vice President of Americas Marketing, Marriott International
- Sarah Kennedy Ellis, Vice President of Adobe Experience Cloud Global Marketing, Adobe
- Agnelo Fernandes, Chief Strategy Officer and Executive Vice President, Terranea Resort
- Andre Fournier, Executive Vice President of Sales, Marketing, and Revenue, CoralTree Hospitality
- Brian Hall, Chief Marketing Officer, St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission
- Rhetto Hirko, Global Vice President of Revenue Optimization, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Jay Hubbs, Senior Vice President of Commercial Services, Remington Hotels
- Tammy Lucas, Vice President of Marketing, Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Flo Lugli, Founder and Principal, Navesink Advisory Group, LLC
- Katie Moro, Regional Vice President of Demand360 Data Partnerships, TravelClick
- Hari Nair, Global Senior Vice President of Expedia Media Group Solutions, Expedia
- Garth Peterson, Managing Director of Americas, IDeaS Media Solutions
- Mark Theis, Vice President of Sales, Strategy, and Operations, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- John Washko, Vice President of Expo and Convention Sales, Mohegan Sun
- Lou Zameryka, Director of Booking Accounts, Booking.com
The HSMAI Americas Board supervises the Sales Advisory Board, Marketing Advisory Board, and Revenue Optimization Advisory Board. Each board is comprised of industry leaders and hospitality experts. The 2020 Americas Board also supports HSMAI’s Organizational Membership program, which is comprised of more than 60 member organizations. These Organizational Members tackle relevant industry issues at HSMAI Curate: An HSMAI Executive Insights Forum.
For more information about HSMAI, please contact Nicole Quain at email@example.com.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals and their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as the Marketing Strategy Conference, Adrian Awards, Sales Leader Forum, and HSMAI ROC. Founded in 1927, HSMAI is a membership organization comprising more than 5,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at hsmai.org, HSMAI Facebook, HSMAI Twitter, and HSMAI YouTube.