The size and scale of NAHREP’s National Convention and Housing Policy Summit is a testament to the surging growth of the Hispanic housing market,” said 2019 NAHREP President David Acosta.
SAN DIEGO (PRWEB) February 27, 2020
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®) announced Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson will deliver the keynote address at its National Convention and Housing Policy Summit being held March 16-18 at the Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C. Program details and other speakers were also released for this year’s event, which is sponsored by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
Some of the most prominent names in real estate and mortgage finance will participate in the event, including:
- Mike Miedler, Century 21 President & CEO
- Adam Contos, RE/MAX CEO
- Allan Dalton, Real Living Real Estate CEO
- Steve Murray, REAL Trends President
- David Brickman, Freddie Mac CEO
- Sanjiv Das, Caliber Home Loans CEO
- Bob Walters, Quicken Loans President & COO
- Tom Wind, U.S. Bank Executive Vice President Consumer Lending
- Michael DeVito, Wells Fargo Executive Vice President – Head of Home Lending
- Dave Stevens, Mountain Lake Consulting CEO and former FHA Commissioner
In addition, several government housing officials will deliver comments and participate in discussions, including:
- Federal Housing Finance Administration Director Mark Calabria
- Federal Housing Administration Commissioner Brian Montgomery
- Rep. Joaquin Castro, D-Texas, Chairman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus
Program highlights include:
- Fireside Chat with José Andrés: Named Time’s “100 Most Influential People” in both 2012 and 2018 and awarded “Outstanding Chef” and "Humanitarian of the Year" by the James Beard Foundation, Andrés will sit down to discuss the Hispanic Wealth Project with 2020 NAHREP President Sara Rodriguez.
- Release of the 2019 State of Hispanic Homeownership Report: Experts from Harvard, UCLA and the Urban Institute will join Noerena Limón, NAHREP SVP of Public Policy & Industry Relations to discuss the role of Hispanics in the U.S. housing market and the outlook for growth in 2020 and beyond.
- The Future of Customer Acquisition: How Tech Companies Are Improving the Way We Prospect: A panel of executives from Zillow, Realtor.com, and Opendoor will discuss breakthroughs in customer acquisition and the opportunities for real estate professionals in the coming years.
- Panel Sessions and Workshops: This year’s programs will look at loan products, podcasts, iBuyers, listing presentations and masterminding best practices.
“The size and scale of NAHREP’s National Convention and Housing Policy Summit is a testament to the surging growth of the Hispanic housing market,” said 2019 NAHREP President David Acosta. “Our goal is to help create a business and governmental environment where Hispanics with the means and desire to participate in homeownership have the opportunity to do so.”
For more information about the NAHREP National Convention and Housing Policy Summit, including registration information and a full agenda, visit nahrep.org/convention.
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®), a nonprofit 501(c)6 trade association, is dedicated to advancing sustainable homeownership for the Hispanic community in America. NAHREP has over 40,000 real estate professional members and 100 local chapters nationwide.
Strategic Vantage Marketing & Public Relations