LOS ANGELES, Oct. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Hurricane Michael strengthened into a Category 4 storm as it moved toward the Florida Panhandle. During 9th October evening, Michael has suddenly intensified, catching weather forecasters by surprise. The National Weather Service described the hurricane as extremely dangerous and it is expected to hit the land with winds over 140mph.
- Park the car in a safe location. The best place to park a car during hurricane Michael is inside a garage with strong walls. The alternative is to park the car in the space between buildings. In this way, the car will not be flipped by strong winds. Also, the risk of being hit by falling trees or debris is minimized.
- Take photos of the car before the storm hits the area. These photos will be asked and used during claim negotiations. Show these photos to dispatched claim adjusters. Take clear photos for both the exterior and interior of the car.
- Make sure that all windows are closed and seal them. Use a tape to seal the edges of the window. Preventing water from entering the interior of the car is extremely important. Plus, insurance companies will appreciate the fact that the policyholder tried to mitigate the damage.
- Pack an emergency kit and leave it in the car. This kit must include food, blankets, batteries, water, first aid kit and fuel. If the car owners must quickly leave the area, the kit will be really useful.
- Avoid driving during a hurricane. The best driving safety rule during a strong hurricane is "DON'T". Strong winds can easily flip a car. And Hurricane Michael is expected to deliver extremely strong winds, of 140mph or more. Also, there is the danger of hydroplaning when driving on wet roads.
"Hurricane Michael is a colossal destructive force of nature. It is expected to be the strongest hurricane to hit the US in 2018. Tens of thousands of houses and cars will be affected by it. Having the right coverage will help you financially recover", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information, please visit http://compare-autoinsurance.org.
Media Contact: Russell Rabichev, Internet Marketing Company, 8183593898, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com