“Even long-time Floridians who are veterans of multiple hurricane seasons know that protecting your home means more than putting up shutters and making sure you have supplies. It means making sure your homeowners insurance is current and that your home is not underinsured,” said Wojtek Gudaszewski,
BOCA RATON, Fla. (PRWEB) June 02, 2020
June marks the official beginning of Hurricane Season and experts predict an overly active season for places like Florida. That’s why Florida’s own online insurance leader Nsure.com, http://www.nsure.com, is helping to provide useful tips so homeowners can be sure that in case of a storm, they are fully and appropriately covered. Located in Boca Raton, Nsure.com is America’s first digital insurance agency®. The company prides itself on using artificial intelligence to mine multiple data sources and auto-fill complicated insurance applications that are sent to over 40 top-rated insurers. Thanks to Nsure.com’s real-time connection with insurance companies, consumers can instantly and transparently compare real, not estimated, quotes from multiple insurers side-by-side and finalize purchase in one place.
“Even long-time Floridians who are veterans of multiple hurricane seasons know that protecting your home means more than putting up shutters and making sure you have supplies. It means making sure your homeowners insurance is current and that your home is not underinsured,” said Wojtek Gudaszewski, CEO of Nsure.com. “We want to provide useful information and tips that consumers can use to protect their most valuable possession, their home, in case the worst happens.”
Nsure.com is providing the following Tips for homeowners to consider:
- Before the season gets into full swing, review your homeowner policy and check if your policy includes wind. Also check the dwelling amount on your policy (this is the replacement cost of repairing or rebuilding your house and any other structures attached to it). You have to make sure you have enough coverage.
- Know what your Hurricane Deductible is BEFORE the season starts. This is the part of the policy that shows how much you, the homeowner, has to pay out-of-pocket before the insurance company will pay for damages. It is best to keep this number as low as possible (2% is better than 5%) because the amount is high as it is calculated based on your home dwelling value (e.g. 5% of $300k means you are responsible for $15k of damages)
- Consumers should know that they can also purchase deductible insurance that will effectively bring the Hurricane Deductible (your part in the loss) to 0%, which may wind up saving them thousands.
- Now is the time to shop around for home insurance. Many companies have increased their rates/premiums due to a very active hurricane season the past few years
- You don’t have to wait for your current homeowner policy to expire to hunt for new insurance and a better deal. You can do that at any time and since you may even save, you could be eligible for a refund from your old insurance company
- Know where your policies are either online or in print---both is even better. You need access to this in case of an event and the last thing you want to do is scramble to find the information. With Nsure.com you can store all of your policy documents in a secure Nsure.com account for quick and easy access
“Our Florida customers look to Nsure.com because of its simplicity in the ‘Amazon-like’ homeowners insurance shopping experience, said Gudaszewski. “Beyond the Nsure.com experience that offers real, not estimated, comparison quotes from more than 40 top rated insurers, our customers can truly save money and now more than ever, that is critical. We want insurance shoppers to get the best prices and have the most worthwhile shopping experience with Nsure.com so we recommend they focus on key criteria when considering buying including:”
- Financial strength ratings from independent rating agencies like AM Best, DemoTech.
- Level/Amount of Coverage Needed (most American’s are under-insured)
- Online Reviews of Insurer, especially as it relates to handling claims
- Know that you don’t have to wait for your policy to renew, you can review anytime online and it’s simple to make a change
- Needless to say, price is critical so make sure you are getting real numbers that you can act on immediately
“Whoever homeowners decide to insure through, we want them to have a simplified process, select a top-rated insurer and get the best price on the most appropriate level of insurance for their most prized possession…their home,” said Gudaszewski. “Consumers need to know they no longer have to wait for their insurance renewal to shop around and have every right to save now. So the combination of saving money, time and assuring you have the right amount of coverage for your home makes this an exceptionally good time to take a long and deep look at your current insurance.”
Nsure.com is a licensed online insurance agency that utilizes state of the art digital technology and represents over 40 top-rated insurance companies. Nsure.com’s mission is to empower insurance consumers by helping them choose the best carriers and policies for less, period. Key benefits of the Nsure.com platform include:
- Simplified application process – Nsure.com uses artificial intelligence and other advanced technologies to mine multiple data sources and auto-fill complicated insurance applications, e.g. home characteristics: construction type, roof shape, roof covering, foundation type, flood zone, etc.
- Real-time connection with over 40 top-rated insurers allows consumers to transparently compare real, not estimated, quotes from multiple insurers side-by-side.
- Instant accurate coverage recommendations for home and auto insurance, providing consumers confidence they are not under or over-insured.
- In-house insurance buying/policy binding capabilities means no redirection to other websites and ability to finalize purchases on Nsure.com in as little as five minutes.
- Free and secure account enables 24/7 access to quotes, policies and other documents.
- When it's time for a policy renewal, Nsure.com automatically informs customers about the best offers in the market before their policy expires.
- Nsure.com offers a number of Supplemental Insurance options such as Hurricane Deductible Insurance that can help save money in case of an event and provide additional savings should homeowners qualify
Nsure.com has a team of licensed insurance agents available to answer any questions, and guide clients through the claims process. These agents are not salespeople, but rather licensed specialists trained to help customers with any insurance question.
Based in Florida, Nsure.com is the first all-digital licensed insurance agency that provides auto and home insurance via its secure website. Employing the most advanced data technology to track up-to-the-minute, real, not estimated, quotes from more than two dozen insurance carriers, Nsure.com enables customers to take complete control of the insurance buying process on their smartphones, tablets and computers. The company's platform delivers a hassle-free experience, from a streamlined application process and instant quotes to no sales pitches and a simple renewal process that automatically updates quotes just prior to expiration so that customers can take advantage of the best rates and coverage possible.