“360Fashion Network with this event in San Francisco is to showcase the convergence from the best of two worlds and offer a vision of possible futures for the fashion brands and consumers to embrace,” says Anina Net, founder and CEO of 360Fashion Network.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) November 03, 2015
Going one step further, IBM and 360Fashion Network aimed at bringing together the worlds of fashion and technology to see how the two can work together. Technology is an integral aspect of the fashion industry 360Fashion & Tech "Startup Runway & Innovation Awards"™ features wearable tech products, fashion startups, international apparel designers under one roof. We will connect startups to early adopters and product users. Attendees will be able to demo new tech products, witness product presentations and network with designers, startups, entrepreneurs, fashion/tech professionals, media & fashion enthusiasts.
Click here to book your ticket: http://bit.ly/1OP2T0h
#IBM360FT Agenda @ https://ibm.biz/BdHxyF
"VISIONARY DESIGN": Exhibition of clothing based on technology keywords.
Flash Talks with
- Sandy Carter, General Manager, IBM Ecosystems and Social Business Evangelism at IBM
- Lisa Lang, Founder
- Anouk Wipprecht, Fashion Tech Designer
- Howard Rheingold, Futurist
- Sanita Laivina, Blackbox
Followed by a digital fashion runway show featuring clothing such as Iris van Herpen dress piece designed by Niccolo Casas and 3D printed by 3D Systems, Lebanese designer Rami Kadi’s Holographic and Glow in the Dark Lace dresses, iimuahi by Elena Slivnyak, Valentina Kova, Rebecca Minkoff, Joanna Mastroanni, San Francisco based Illanio and Shenova, Thea, Caroline Elenowitz, and more, presenting at the high-end fashion show with built in technology will be MOONBerlin who will launch seven illuminated dresses never been seen before.
The entire event will be filmed in 360Video VR and available for viewing using Virtual Reality Glasses (VR) after the show with first person viewpoints from front row, models on the catwalk and guests to people who have compatible VR glasses thanks to Asier Arranz as Tech Advisor or Emerging Technologist.
- 360Fashion Network will launch a Fashion kit “360Fash” created together with Maker Collider for fashion designers to create a motion detection dress. 360Fashion Network will demonstrate the motion detection dress designed by RFactory with the 360Fash Fashion Kit, a leading brand in China of apparel and accessories.
- Shenova, will launch a particle print dress has LED's linked to a heart monitor that change along with the heart rate. Holly Renee is a Berkeley based fashion and textile designer of a STEM-centric clothing line, Shenova. Chung-Hay Luk is a neuroscientist-turned-User Experience professional in San Francisco who crafts experiences in wearables and web interfaces.
- iimuahii and Amaret Inc. will launch a new company called “Incepi” which is a luxury brand specializing in visionary and futuristic products and they will be debut their first new product exclusively at the event.
- ElektroCouture and WXYZ Jewelry will launch a new collaboration exclusively at the event
In cooperation with the Apparel Design & Merchandising students at San Francisco State University, professors Constance B Ulasewicz and Kelly Lynn Reddy-Best, worked with students providing them with 15 technology keywords to research and create a garment or product line based on those keywords. Resulting garments and product line boards will be on display in an innovative exhibition with two awards given as “Visionary Design” (Garment) and “Visionary Product” (Story Board/Line) for the Best in Show. Judges will be: Anouk Wipprecht: Fashion Tech Designer, Eliane Fiolet: UBERGIZMO, Rumiko McCarthy: Global Gratitude Project, Gail Baugh: PeopleWearSF, Jeanne Allen: FISF, Mika Uehara: SF FASHTECH.
”We are bringing with us 5 years of experience from our 360Fashion & Tech shows in Asia. Today Silicon Valley is the place to be and our aim at 360Fashion Network with this event in San Francisco is to showcase the convergence from the best of two worlds and offer a vision of possible futures for the fashion brands and consumers to embrace,” says Anina Net, founder and CEO of 360Fashion Network.
“To keep up with a fashion industry in transition, IBM need to deliver innovative solutions that unlock value for customers” said Sandy Carter, General Manager, IBM Ecosystems and Social Business Evangelism at IBM. “Our industry expertise and innovation helps Fashion brands and retailers nurture brand loyalists and generate data driven insights from across digital, mobile and social sources of information, to create a dynamic, secure and interactive experience for consumers.”
About IBM Cloud
For more information, visit: http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing.
About 360Fashion Network
360Fashion Network produces the largest fashion technology events in Asia, averaging over 100,000 global attendees at each event. For the past five years, we have partnered closely with the China National Garment Association. We produced the first “GSMA-360Fashion & Tech Runway Show”™ at the Mobile World Congress Shanghai in 2014. Our aim is to accelerate the consumer adoption of technology and apply it to fashion, smart clothing and apparel. Through events, master classes, and news content, 360Fashion Network builds a bridge between innovators, academia and the wider public by bringing them together through projects and collaborations that are showcase on our global platform.
For media relations, marketing and sponsorship opportunities, please contact ChoYou USA via, email at info(at)choyou(dot)com.