Every day, our homeowners and guests will find a unique way to experience Tamarack—whether that’s through a curated dining experience, arts and culture event, guided adventure or discovering their new favorite sport.
TAMARACK, Idaho (PRWEB) May 24, 2021
To meet the demand of guests wanting to recreate and relax all week long in the Idaho mountains this summer, Tamarack Resort is amping up activities throughout the resort and will run lifts seven days a week for mountain biking and hiking.
The expanded lift service is one of several new offerings, including a larger watercraft fleet on Lake Cascade and inaugural events in The Village. The vibrant heart of the destination resort continues to transform as the dome structures come down and the new Adventure Center—housing guided services, gear rentals, pass sales, retail and lessons—moves into the plaza-level of the buildings.
“The Village at Tamarack is truly coming alive this summer as the hub and heart for all activities across the resort,” said Tamarack President Scott Turlington. “Every day, our homeowners and guests will find a unique way to experience Tamarack—whether that’s through a curated dining experience, arts and culture event, guided adventure or discovering their new favorite sport.”
If that sport includes throwing an axe, Tamarack is the place for you. The resort has opened the region’s only outdoor World Axe Throwing League-regulation arena. Located in The Village, the arena offers four lanes—each equipped with two targets—along with coaches to help hone your skills.
The resort continues to expand its rental fleet to provide more ways to recreate, adding 50 new mountain bikes, Kona e-bikes and jet skis for Lake Cascade. Unique, new events from mid-mountain stargazing and the art of mixology to the return of amphitheater concerts will keep the energy going into the night.
Summer 2021 highlights include:
- The Tamarack Express chairlift will operate seven days a week, running June 11-Sept. 12, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- A new intermediate flow trail for downhill mountain bikers will be completed by mid-summer. The one-mile trail will feature wide berms and jumps designed to be most fun for advanced riders while still being friendly to less-experienced riders. With its completion, the region’s only full-service trail park will feature a total of 38 lift-served and cross-country trails (covering 27 miles of trail) along with a base area jump park offering multiple ramp jumps for all ages and skill levels.
- An 18-hole, lift-served disc golf course will be completed by mid-summer.
- The free weekly outdoor Summer Concert Series returns to the amphitheater on Thursday nights, beginning July 1
- Mid-mountain Mixology Class: June 16 & 30, July 14 & 28, Aug. 25 & Sept. 1
- Northwest Cup Mountain Bike Series: June 25-27
- Mid-mountain Meteor Shower Party: August 11-12 via a nighttime lift ride on Tamarack Express
On the Lake
- Jet ski rentals will be available at Tamarack’s Waterfront Cabana on Lake Cascade. This is in addition to a larger fleet of surf and pontoon boats, along with non-motorized kayaks and paddle boards.
- Free firework shows on May 29 and July 3 just off the Tamarack Waterfront shoreline on Lake Cascade
- Elopement on the Lake: June 29
In the Village:
- A new outdoor axe throwing arena near the Village roundabout
- New downhill mountain bikes and Kona e-bikes for rent
- Free live music every Tuesday night
- Happy hours, wine specials and themed Patio Parties at The Reserve
- Summer Express Cards: preloaded day tickets for discounted Bike Park access
- RFID gates installed at the base of Tamarack Express to improve quick lift access
- Stay & Play Packages: discounted Tamarack lodging and golf at Jug Mountain
- Inaugural season of the SKY Pass: free lift access to local K-12 students
Tamarack officially kicks off the summer season on Friday, May 28, with lakefront activities, guided services and cross-country trails open for use. Lingering snowpack means that lift-served mountain biking, hiking and ziplining will not begin until June 11.
About Tamarack Resort
Tamarack Resort is an all-season destination situated on 3,500 acres, located 90 miles north of Boise in Tamarack, Idaho. From on-site lodging, dining and event space to the full range of outdoor recreation in the Idaho mountains, there is adventure for any season. The winter brings 2,800 feet of vertical on 2,000 mountain acres for skiers and snowboarders, along with Nordic and snowshoe trails. During the summer, the resort is home to mountain biking, ziplining, hiking, rafting and watersports on Lake Cascade. For more information on recreation, lodging and real estate, visit https://tamarackidaho.com