Managers are now able to better offer the growth and career support that the contemporary employee demands, in a way that fits into everyone’s schedule.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) October 06, 2020
LeggUP, the 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 for enterprises, has unveiled its newest tool for offering meaningful growth and development for employees at all levels of an organization: the Career Health Program Builder. Managers can now independently design, assemble, and deploy custom coaching options for teams of any size, right from within the LeggUP platform.
𝗖𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘁𝗵
With the deployment of this program building platform, managers are empowered in a truly novel way. With LeggUP’s fully-developed modular ecosystem of 40 coaching topics, including Resilience, Learning Agility, Growth Mindset, & Managing Complexity, managers have the power to create targeted, custom, dialed-in career support for their teams. Coaching is performed in LeggUP’s virtual learning environment, with fully vetted, ICF-certified career coaches. Programs themselves are highly-customizable, with topics selected solely by managers, or options to allow employee choice for some sessions. Managers can even designate unique programs for individual members of their team. Flexible payment options and custom reporting are designed specifically to suit enterprise needs.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆’𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿
This flexible program approach uniquely addresses the pain points that managers face when working to support their teams, both onsite and remote.
● Learn how to lead remote workers and still improve productivity
● Managers know their employees desire support, but often run out of hours in the day to adequately provide individual professional development
● Self-starter employees are motivated and capable of change and growth, allowing enterprises to implement initiatives instantly.
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗢𝗻 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱
With LeggUP, managers are now free to implement substantive professional development in a fraction of the time, while better matching the needs of each team member. Because the manager is in the driver’s seat, programs are meaningfully tailored to the objectives of the enterprise, while also matching the nuanced needs of individual team members.
LeggUP is there for the whole team:
● Empower team members wanting to grow in their career
● Take a substantial load off the shoulders of managers, while providing insight and data points for mid-year and end-of-year performance reviews
● Return time back to managers’ calendars to focus on the big picture, while coaches help teams pursue their individual career health goals
● Provide infinite flexibility for implementing programs, while managers enjoy improved reporting and oversight from the LeggUP dashboard
● Improve team culture and individual wellbeing, while also producing high-performing, better-communicating team members
LeggUP co-founder Tom Finn elaborated on how this new dimension of the LeggUP platform supports its mission. “At the center of a company’s culture are managers. Managers are now able to better offer the growth and career support that the contemporary employee demands, in a way that fits into everyone’s schedule. Simply put, managers can now get a more hands-on grasp of their team’s professional development activities.”
For more information on custom programs, visit leggup.com
LeggUP is a transformative career health platform that delivers employee experiences designed to accelerate the success of enterprises. Through 1-on-1 personal engagements, employees are equipped to thrive and grow in complex and dynamic environments. LeggUP is working to unlock the worlds potential.