DELAVAN, Wis., Jan. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Click here for photos
From "Take Off Your Maskne" spa specials to lakeside igloo adventure dining and curling, Lake Lawn Resort, a historic full-service destination just minutes from Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, announces its 2021 winter and spring programming.
Guests and locals alike can anticipate timely offerings all season long and are encouraged to book their stays and spa treatments early. With the amazing Ice Castles in town, Valentine's Day and Presidents Day weekend, Easter and spring break, guest rooms are anticipated to fill up quickly. Lake Lawn Resort is approximately 10 minutes from Lake Geneva so it is a convenient and comfortable lodging option for some of the area's popular annual events.
Winter and spring programming at Lake Lawn Resort and events in Lake Geneva include:
- Winter Escape Package: With weekday rates starting at $129 per night now through March 7, 2021, this package includes one-night accommodations plus a $50 resort credit per night to be used anywhere at the resort.
- Ice Castle is in Lake Geneva January and February 2021: Ice Castles is an award-winning frozen attraction in four cities across North America. The experience is built using hundreds of thousands of icicles hand-placed by professional ice artists. Ice Castles highlights in the past included breathtaking LED-lit sculptures, frozen thrones, ice-carved tunnels, slides, fountains and much more.
- Winterfest Lake Geneva is Feb. 3-7, 2021: VISIT Lake Geneva hosts the 26th annual Lake Geneva Winterfest featuring the U.S. National Snow Sculpting Championship. Guests can enjoy an array of more wintery fun during Winterfest, including downtown ice sculpture tours, s'mores and bonfires on the beach, and so much more for the whole family.
- Valentine's Day/President's Day Weekend is Feb. 12-15, 2021: With Valentine's Day weekend package rates starting at $359 per couple ($179 per person), guests can enjoy the ultimate romantic weekend getaway. The Valentine's Sweetheart Escape Package includes one-night accommodations, a bottle of champagne with a half dozen chocolate covered strawberries delivered to the room, and dinner for two in the Frontier restaurant along with a complimentary glass of champagne each. To cap the evening off, two tickets to the Dueling Pianos entertainment by The N.E.W. Piano Guys are included.
- Spring Break: Available March and April, families seeking a staycation close to home are encouraged to book Lake Lawn Resort's Getaway Package starting at $129 per night and includes one-night lodging, $50 food and beverage credit per night, 10% discount on Calladora Spa services, as well as a 10% discount on General Store purchases. Kids and families also have access to the resort's amenities including indoor pool, spa, golf, and arcade room, weather permitting.
- Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021: Safe Easter fun is planned over the weekend including an Easter basket delivery to guest rooms with children on Saturday evening, and a socially distant Easter Egg Hunt with three different age groups beginning on Sunday. An Easter Sunday Brunch is also planned with staff practicing strict Covid-19 safety guidelines. The plated, buffet-style menu is available on Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021 from 9:30 a.m. through 3 p.m. The menu offers an array of seasonal salads and fresh fruits, shrimp and oyster bar, omelet and egg station, carvery station with ham, and leg of lamb, a multitude of entrees, and of course desserts for $47.95 per adult and $16.95 for children four to twelve years old. A "Take and Bake'' carry-out option is also available.
- Lakeside Igloo Adventure, Dining & Curling: Guests can cozy up with family and friends and enjoy dinner in one of the resort's five winter igloos overlooking Delavan Lake. The resort also just completed the construction of an outdoor, lakeside curling rink for guests to enjoy.
- Saturday Night All-You-Can-Eat Prime Rib Dinner Special: A local and guest favorite, this thoughtfully and safely orchestrated All You Can Eat Saturday Night $36 special is not a buffet, but a plated menu featuring hand-carved prime rib of beef au jus, horseradish cream, salad, breads, grilled fresh asparagus, baked potato, and more.
- "Take Off Your Maskne" Spa Special: You read that right – Maskne is acne caused by wearing a mask and experiencing skin irritation and pesky pimples. Specially priced at $115 (normally $150), Calladora Spa is ready with a variety of peels to get guests' skin back to normal. The spa also has something for everyone to indulge in during the late winter and spring months. From facials, to massages and hydrating body treatments, and even private events, the spa will help guests get their skin ready for the warmer weather.
- Delavan Lake's Only Open-Air Tour Cruise Boat: Lake Lawn Resort is happy to announce the spring 2021 relaunch of the prized Lake Lawn Queen, the resort's newest addition of a 76' tour boat. The open-aired cruise boat provides boat tours, as well as public and private events on Delavan Lake.
- Gearing Up for Golf: Majestic Oaks, Lake Lawn Resort's golf course, is accepting new memberships, selling punch cards and scheduling tournaments for the 2021 and 2022 season. The Stay & Play Package is popular with couples and families and includes a one-night stay in a Lakewood or Lodge guest room, a round of golf per adult, and 10% off at Calladora Spa.
Winter/Colder Weather Activities available at Lake Lawn Resort include, weather permitting:
- Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating
- Bonfire pits with nightly bonfires
- Bucky's Playhouse: movies, crafts, board games, ping pong
- 9,000-square-foot full service Calladora Spa with 10 treatment rooms
- Indoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Two miles of shoreline on Southeast Wisconsin's beautiful Delavan Lake
- Fitness center
- Arcade/game room
Spring/Warmer Weather Activities available at Lake Lawn Resort include, weather permitting:
- 18-hole championship Majestic Oaks Golf Course
- Two outdoor swimming pools, kiddie pool, and hot tub
- 18-hole miniature golf course
- 165-slip marina
- Motorized watersports rentals: pontoons, tritoons, speed boats, WaveRunners
- Non-motorized watersports rentals: kayaks, paddleboards, water skis, tubes, and more
- Lake Lawn Queen captain-guided lake boat tours
- Tennis court, basketball court
- Bicycle rentals
- Lakefront walking paths
*Winter and spring activities, rates, and packages may change based on Covid-19 guidelines, and are subject to applicable taxes and fees. For questions and to make reservations, guests can call 262-728-7950 or visit lakelawnresort.com.
About Lake Lawn Resort
Lake Lawn Resort occupies two miles of Delavan Lake's shoreline, and is the ultimate year-round destination for leisure travel, meetings, retreats, weddings, and events. Part of the Lake Geneva region, just 90 minutes from Chicago, and a short trip from Milwaukee, Madison and Rockford, Lake Lawn Resort is set on over 250-acres of natural lakeside beauty. Property features include Majestic Oaks Golf Course, an 18-hole championship golf course, three on-site restaurants, 165-slip full-service marina, a 76' tour boat, The Lake Lawn Queen, boat and water sports rentals, three pools, a retail outlet, fitness center, Calladora Spa, and 32,000 square feet of adaptable and flexible meeting space in 22 meeting rooms, along with 271 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms. Guests can visit http://www.lakelawnresort.com or call 262-728-7950 for more information. Delavan Lake Resort, situated across the lake on Delavan Lake, is also managed by Lake Lawn Resort.
Lake Lawn Resort
2400 E. Geneva St.
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
Beth (Brophy) Strautz
Beth Strautz, Vagus, Inc., 7738955387, [email protected]
SOURCE Lake Lawn Resort