Each of this year’s recipients made compelling points on how their education will help them achieve their personal definition of success, and we are honored to be able to recognize their drive and dedication with this scholarship.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (PRWEB) April 23, 2020
iModules, the leader in higher education fundraising and engagement, has awarded $28,500 in scholarships to six students for the 2020 – 2021 academic year. This year, a record-high number of video applications were submitted for consideration from high school, undergraduate, and graduate students attending an iModules customer institution. Candidates were asked to share what success means to them and how their school of choice will help them achieve that success.
The six recipients of iModules 2020 Scholarship program include:
- Ashlyn A., University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tennessee - $5,500 Scholarship
- Saylor G., University of Missouri-Kansas City in Kansas City, Missouri - $5,500 Scholarship
- Ilia P., University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas - $5,500 Scholarship
- Benjamin S., University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas - $5,500 Scholarship
- Abi V., Harvard University’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health in Boston, Massachusetts - $5,500 Scholarship
- Sophia T., Villa Walsh Academy in Morristown, New Jersey - $1,000 Scholarship
“iModules is excited to be able to financially assist these bright students in pursuit of their academic goals,” said Craig Heldman, president and CEO of iModules. “Each of this year’s recipients made compelling points on how their education will help them achieve their personal definition of success, and we are honored to be able to recognize their drive and dedication with this scholarship.”
About the iModules Scholarship Program
iModules has maintained an annual Scholarship Program in an effort to give back to its customer community, awarding more than $250,000 in scholarships since its inception in 2008. Eligible candidates must attend an iModules customer institution (either higher education or high school) for the Fall 2020 semester and submit an application and video essay for consideration. For more information on iModules Scholarship Program, please visit https://scholarships.imodules.com.
Powerful technology. Inspired engagement. Lifelong relationships. More than 800 higher education institutions partner with iModules to drive larger gifts, increase event attendance and membership, and improve participation rates through data-driven, meaningful engagement. Learn more at imodules.com.