Higher education is experiencing a powerful transformation in digital communication and we could not think of a more engaging or inspiring backdrop to our annual conference.
ORLANDO, Fla. (PRWEB) July 22, 2019
iModules, the leader in higher education fundraising and engagement, launched its thirteenth annual engagement conference, Sizzler today. At Sizzler, iModules will unveil the latest innovations for its Encompass platform, provide hands-on training in the tool, and share the latest trends in online giving and engagement. With more than 500 participants from institutions worldwide, attendees will collaborate on new ideas, share success stories, glean powerful insights, and learn the latest best practices.
For the first time, Sizzler has moved outside of the Kansas City metro area and is being hosted at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
“We are excited to welcome Sizzler attendees from around the globe to Florida,” said Craig Heldman, president and CEO of iModules. “Higher education is experiencing a powerful transformation in digital communication and we could not think of a more engaging or inspiring backdrop to our annual conference. This year’s programming is a direct reflection of this digital shift and our attendees will leave empowered with new strategies to engage their alumni and supporters.”
Sizzler 2019 offers more than 50 breakout sessions with tracks dedicated to iModules four strategic pillars for success: elevate fundraising, increase engagement, gain efficiency, and build brand legacy. Plus, the Innovation Stage, new for 2019, will feature peer panel discussions, live Q&A with product experts, partner presentations from Sizzler sponsors, and more.
This year, Sizzler attendees will experience:
- Impactful keynote presentations from iModules president and CEO, Craig Heldman; vice president of product management, Germaine Ward; and Amy Rossi from the world-renowned Disney Institute
- SPARKS! the innovative series that provides fast-paced, peer-led presentations with strategic ideas that can easily be taken back to the attendees’ organizations for implementation
- More than 50 conference sessions, including user-led sessions and presentations from the giving and engagement experts at iModules
- Casual and intimate networking opportunities with sponsors Bluefin Payment Systems, Omatic Software, and HEPdata; Zoom is the conference’s virtual streaming sponsor
- Honor Roll, iModules inaugural awards program, celebrating customer success and creative use of the Encompass platform
- Hands-on training in Encompass with more than a dozen small classes
- World-class entertainment, with awe-inspiring evening programming on property at Disney’s Epcot
Sizzler 2019 takes place July 22 -25 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. For more information about Sizzler, visit http://www.imodules.com/sizzler.
Powerful technology. Inspired engagement. Lifelong relationships. More than 800 higher education institutions partner with iModules to drive larger gifts, increase event attendance and membership, and improve participation rates through data-driven, meaningful engagement. Learn more at imodules.com.