LOS ANGELES, Nov. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Driving at night is a very dangerous experience. Reduced visibility, blinding lights coming from the driver on the opposite lane or pedestrians appearing out of the sudden are really perilous hazards. When an accident happens, car insurance will provide funds for property damage and medical treatments. Find out more and get free car insurance quotes from http://carinsuranceshoppingsource.com.
Whenever a driver rides at night, he should follow these tips:
- Check all car's lights. Before hitting the road, make sure that all headlights, taillights, high beams and signal lights function. Additionally, make sure all lights are clean and bright enough for other drivers to see them clearly.
- Turn the headlights on. Help drivers see the car in the twilight by turning headlights on before sunset and keeping them on for an hour after sunrise.
- Avoid tailgating. Tailgating will only make the other driver nervous, which makes him or her more likely to react badly to something in the road and cause a wreck. Also, the closer the headlights are, the brighter they can seem and more distracting they can be. Again, this makes the driver ahead nervous and can also limit his or her visibility.
- Watch out for pedestrians, especially near pubs and clubs around closing time. Drunk pedestrians are very dangerous and they will endanger not only their life but also the life of any driver around. A driver can lose control and collide with another car or structure when trying to avoid the pedestrian.
- Drive Defensively. When driving at night, depth perception is affected by the darkness. This means it's harder that judge the speed and distance of other vehicles. In order to avoid an accident, make sure to drive a little slower and keep more distance between your car and the car in front. This will give enough time to react if they stop suddenly.
- Get some rest before driving at night. When it gets dark, our bodies naturally get sleepy. To avoid feeling drowsy when behind the wheel, it's important to be well rested before venturing forth. During a long drive make frequent stops to stretch and refresh. If the driver is getting sleepy, then he should pull over and rest. Driving while drowsy is extremely dangerous.
"Driving at night involves numerous risks. Drivers should follow our tips and drive safely", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Carinsuranceshoppingsource.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information, please visit http://carinsuranceshoppingsource.com.
Media Contact: Russell Rabichev, Internet Marketing Company, 8183593898, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com