NEWARK, Del., Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Valentine's Day is traditionally a time for sharing heartfelt expressions of love and affection with family, friends, and significant others. This year, in between shopping for cards, flowers, and chocolates for others, GOLO, the pioneering wellness solutions company, encourages you to create a little time for yourself.
As the saying goes, you can only love someone as much as you love yourself, so treat yourself to some love and attention this Valentine's Day with ten helpful tips from GOLO.
Remember the basics:
- Have Fun – Try to enjoy yourself and laugh every day—laughter truly is the best medicine!
- Leave that comfort zone – By taking a small step out of your comfort zone each day, you will open up a lot of new doors and find new opportunities!
- Exercise - Get up and get moving. Exercise improves your physical health but also stimulates you mentally and helps boost self-confidence! Looking for a convenient, state-of-the-art, at-home exercise platform? Check out the AeroTrainer® exercise platform by GOLO here.
- Be mindful of your inner dialogue – You live most of your life inside your head. Do your best to make sure it is a nice place to be.
- Learn something new – Read a new book, start a new hobby, or take an interesting class. Try a new recipe.
Reward yourself this Valentine's Day by incorporating tips from GOLO.
And, of course, remember to treat yourself and your loved one(s) to a healthy and delicious meal with suggestions from GOLO.
GOLO® products provide safe solutions to weight-loss and wellness while helping individuals transition to a healthier and sustainable lifestyle. The developers at GOLO, LLC include a team of dedicated doctors, pharmacists, and researchers. GOLO has reached over a million people worldwide who now have a chance at healthy, sustainable, and affordable weight loss. For more information about the GOLO® for Life plan, visit golo.com or call 800-730-4656. For more information about the AeroTrainer® by GOLO exercise platform, visit AeroTrainer.com or call 800-799-5838.
Stan Smith, Paton Marketing, 9546145005, [email protected]
Kristen Noffsinger, Kristen Rose Agency, 9544647388, [email protected]