"Tripp Lite’s system is very user-friendly. It’s made for do-it-yourself design and installation, which saves the time and expense of hiring contractors.”
CHICAGO (PRWEB) November 06, 2019
Tripp Lite, a global manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, offers a simple way to improve cooling efficiency in data centers and server rooms: an easy-to-assemble aisle containment system.
Designed to be installed without the assistance of contractors or HVAC specialists, Tripp Lite’s aisle containment system is organized into modular kits for the main components, such as the frame, support beams, doors and roof panels. Each kit has a manageable number of parts and comes with assembly hardware for easy step-by-step installation. When combined, the kits essentially create a room within the rack aisle to help keep hot and cold air separated.
“Aisle containment structures make cooling more efficient in hot aisle/cold aisle setups, but they are often difficult to design and cumbersome to install,” said Craig Watkins, Director of Product Marketing, Racks and Cooling. “Tripp Lite’s system is very user-friendly. It’s made for do-it-yourself design and installation, which saves the time and expense of hiring contractors.”
Key Features of Tripp Lite’s Aisle Containment System
- Separation of hot and cold air improves cooling efficiency, temperature control and equipment performance
- Installation does not require a contractor or HVAC specialist, saving time and expenses
- System is compatible with 42U, 45U and 48U rack cabinets in standard and wide widths
- Modular kits give the system flexibility to accommodate future changes
- Key-locking doors provide controlled aisle access
- Assembly hardware is included with each kit for convenience
Find your containment solution with Tripp Lite’s helpful configuration tool at tripplite.com.