FRAMINGHAM, Mass. (PRWEB) April 09, 2019
The inaugural Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference (#EMBTECH19), co-located with the 34th annual Sensors Expo & Conference (#Sensors19), today announced exciting new show details designed to provide attendees with unprecedented access to innovations and experts. Featuring five hands-on workshops from the industry’s powerhouse players, the launch of a White Coats Program for further technical edification opportunities, and a myriad of exciting opportunities produced by event partner ASPENCORE Media, the Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference (ETC) will give engineers first-hand access to inventive solutions and insight for how they can address real-world challenges. For more information or to register for this event, please visit here.
Over the course of two days on June 26 & 27, dynamic hands-on training workshops will be hosted by the embedded industry’s biggest names. Featured sessions include:
- Bluetooth: The Importance of Interoperability in Expanding the Role of Wireless in Embedded and Sensor Based Solutions
This unique workshop features four interactive sessions from industry leaders providing case studies and insights from implementing wireless technologies in their commercial and industrial solutions.
- Microchip: Effortless Design
Learn about the products and system solutions for edge node IoT systems with hands- on sessions, informative presentations, and access to experts in the key areas of microcontrollers, wireless technology, security, power management, and sensor interfacing.
- STMicroelectronics: Discover the New STM32WB, a Multi-Protocol Dual-Core Wireless MCU Supporting BLE, Thread and Zigbee
Learn the basics of Bluetooth and how the STM32WB conforms to Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0.
- Texas Instruments: 15.4 – Sensor Network
Design your own end-to-end sensor-to-cloud solution using TI’s SimpleLink™ MCUs during the hands-on workshop and attend lectures on topics including security, mmWave sensors, and machine learning.
- Trusted Computing Group: Let’s Build in Security: A Workshop to Secure Embedded and IoT Systems
Embedded and IoT security experts will address specific ways to design effective security in early, when it can ensure the safety and security of not only the system but related data and networks.
To further the opportunity to provide attendees with unparalleled access to the community, the event will also feature:
- White Coats Program: Leading experts – easily identifiable in ETC white coats – will be on the show floor to answer questions on a variety of topics including RTOS, Tools, Security, and MCUs.
- Women in Sensors Engineering: Join the 4th annual event on Wednesday, June 26 at 4:30pm, this year adding embedded engineers into the fold. Get inspired by female engineers who will speak about their contributions to the electronics community and share wisdom for the next generation of women leaders.
- Mind of the Engineer Study: Research findings from the EETimes community will be revealed in the Sensors Live Theater on Thursday, June 27.
- EE Times On Air: Live podcasts featuring industry leaders and technology experts will be filmed from the EETimes stage.
- Tear down: Take part in a product tear down hosted by ASPENCORE Media.
- Startup Pavilion & Theater: Visit the latest startups in sensors and embedded technology. Plus, hear pitches on Thursday, June 27 to learn about the cutting-edge technology.
“ASPENCORE Media is delighted to be partnering with this year’s Sensors Expo & Conference and Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference. We will be collaborating on several joint efforts, namely presenting our ‘Mind of the Engineer’ research findings, a product teardown in the Embedded Theater, and a spate of EETimes On Air live radio podcasts from the EETimes Stage,” Bob Dumas, North America Managing Director for ASPENCORE Media.
The inaugural Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference (#EMBTECH19) will be held June 25-27 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose. The content-rich agenda includes over 100 hours of unparalleled education and training sessions covering embedded systems, IoT, connectivity, edge computing, AI, machine learning, and more. Experts speakers from Google, Intel, NXP, Praxair, Sigfox and Vodafone, among others, will offer attendees the opportunity to learn from industry trailblazers as they network with thousands of their engineering peers.
Watch the 2018 IoT & Embedded Highlights Video here.
To register for the event, visit http://www.embeddedtechconf.com/register. For the latest show updates, join our email list or follow us on social Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram (#EMBTECH19).
About Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference
Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference is the largest embedded and IoT market in North America, is the only event focused on what is most important to designers and implementers – education and training. Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Framingham, MA. For more information, visit http://www.questex.com.