WASHINGTON, Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- The Incentive Research Foundation is pleased to announce the 2021 IRF Executive Committee and the IRF Board of Trustees. Representing all segments of the incentives, rewards, and recognition industry, the IRF Board of Trustees leads the foundation in meeting its mission of conducting research and providing education highlighting the power of incentive and motivational programs.
"The IRF Board of Trustees represents a diverse range of experience, perspectives, and roles in the incentive industry," said Kari Vrba, Chair of the IRF Board of Trustees. "The pandemic has resulted in a workforce that in many ways has fundamentally changed. The IRF will provide research and education to help incentives professionals reimagine incentive programs in order to motivate the recovering workforce and meet the changing goals of post-pandemic companies."
Rounding out the 2021 IRF Executive Committee are:
- Vice Chair: Jim Kelley, Vice President, Marketing & Industry Relations, Fern Expo
- Treasurer & Secretary: Mark Alt, Vice President, Maritz Automotive, Maritz
- Trustee-at-Large: Susan Adams, Vice President of Travel & Engagement, Next Level Performance
Joining the IRF Board of Trustees are:
- Karen Devine, CEO & Founder, 3D Cruise Partners
- Patricia Kerr, AVP, Meeting & Event Management, Nationwide
- Cindy Meilke, Director, Channel Marketing – Incentives, Tango Card
- Kelsey Nicol, Director of Business Development, USA & Canada, Mutika, an Experience Management Company
- Chris Ruane, Vice President, Meetings and Incentives, Accor Hotels
The following individuals are continuing their terms on the IRF Board of Trustees:
- Cosimo Bruzzese, Vice President of Business Development, Global Sales, PRA
- Min Choi, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Germania Insurance
- Stephen Cook, President & Chief Inspiration Officer, Lorandus Meetings & Communications
- Morgan Crain, Senior Manager, Rewards and Recognition, T-Mobile
- Joost de Meyer, Chairman & CEO, First Incentive Travel
- Sarah Haines, Vice President of Event Management, ITA Group
- Chris Johnson, Director, Global Travel and Enterprise Events, Land O' Lakes
- Soma Kim, Account Director, Incentive Sales, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Dawn Ryburn, Chief Operating Officer, MOR Construction Services, Inc.
- Karen Suttle, Manager, Corporate Gifts Central, Maui Jim Sunglasses
Bich-Lien Kaldahl will continue to serve as Airline Advisor to the Board of Trustees.
The IRF has developed a robust research, education, and event schedule for 2021. The IRF will release eight studies, and research will be presented during monthly webinars, at the 2021 IRF Education Invitational on June 2-5, 2021, at the JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort, and at the Leadership Insights Forum on October 11 – 13 at the Encore Boston Harbor.
For more information on the IRF Board of Trustees, visit the IRF website.
The Incentive Research Foundation (TheIRF.org) funds and promotes research to advance the science and enhance the awareness and appropriate application of motivation and incentives in business and industry globally. The goal is to increase the understanding, effective use, and resultant benefits of incentives to businesses that currently use incentives, as well as businesses interested in improved performance.
Andy Schwarz, Incentive Research Foundation, 703-651-8189, [email protected]
SOURCE Incentive Research Foundation