CHICAGO (PRWEB) July 01, 2020
Sudrania Fund Services Corp ("Sudrania") today announces they will host a Digital Asset Summit focused on delivering insights and best practices for digital assets managers and investors. The interactive, three-part webinar series will feature perspectives from industry experts in areas including investment allocation, custody, legal, tax/audit, banking, and fund administration. The webinar series is structured to help educate and inform those within the digital asset community. To learn more details about the series, visit us HERE.
July 22nd, 11 AM EST | RSVP NOW.
Next-Generation Crypto Funds: Infrastructure Challenges and Operational Best Practices
- Susan Barreto, Editor, Alternatives Watch
- Amos Nadler, Chief Economist, The Bayesian Group
- Scott Foster, Principal, Kingdom Trust
- Simon Riveles, Partner, Riveles Wahab LLP
- Nilesh Sudrania, CEO, Sudrania Fund Services
August 19th, 11 AM EST
The Institutionalization of Cryptocurrencies: What Funds Need to Know to Attract Investors
- Daniel Strachman, Managing Director A&C Advisors LLC
- Jason O'Reilly, COO/CFO, DBL Digital
- Eric Essian, Senior Tax Manager for Alternative Investments, Richey May & Co
- Chris Boivin, Trading & Growth, Anchorage Hold, LLC
- Benjamin Richman, SVP, Director of Digital Currency, Silvergate Bank
- Skyler Steinke, SVP of Business Development, Sudrania Fund Services
September 16th, 11 AM EST
Investor Perspectives: Regulation and Oversight
- Lisa Vioni, CEO, Hedge Connection
- Mitchell Dong, Managing Director, Pythagoras Investment Management
- Brett Ladendorf, Managing Director, IASG Fund Services
- Nitin Somani, Co-Founder, Sudrania Fund Services
Sudrania Fund Services is a global fund administrator based in Chicago, Illinois who combines the robust power of cloud computing with a scalable boutique service model. Sudrania’s Seamless platform is an integrated portfolio, fund, and investor accounting system with a full-scale general ledger system. Our solutions can process high-frequency trading volumes to deliver daily NAV for impact funds, hedge funds, cryptocurrency funds, commodity pools, mortgage funds and more. This integrated software system is equally capable of supporting automation of capital calls/distribution and other complex calculations for private equity funds, real estate funds, and Special Purpose Vehicles. For more information, visit http://www.sudrania.com.