NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 07, 2018
Infosecurity Group, producers of Europe’s no.1 information security event, today announced new exhibitors and sponsors being added to its second annual Infosecurity North America Expo and Conference.The event, being held November 14-15 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City will bring together members of the cybersecurity community to lead the critical debate around trends at the forefront of the industry.
“Our sponsors and exhibitors are fundamental components for bringing our upcoming Infosecurity North America event to fruition,” said John Hyde, Exhibition Director. “We’re incredibly proud to give this year’s collection of innovative exhibitors a platform for unveiling their latest offerings to the world and are equally excited about the overwhelming commitment we’ve received from our sponsoring partners to help bring a shared vision to New York’s tech community this year.”
This year, Infosecurity North America Conference & Expo will include the following exhibitors:
- 1touch.io inc - 1touch.io provides Automated Real-time Discovery, Mapping & Tracking of personal data flow. By leveraging its unique, network tapping techniques, they automatically discover which repositories, assets and applications are holding, processing or sharing personal data.
- Algosec - The leading provider of business-driven security management solutions helping the world’s largest organizations align security with their business processes.
- Anomali - An award-winning threat intelligence platform integrates network activity with tens of millions of threat indicators, threat feeds, forensic log data and external context to create a cyber "no-fly" list
- Cisco Cloud Security - Cisco Cloud Security helps users adopt the cloud securely and protects users against threats anywhere they access the Internet, alongside user data and applications in the cloud.
- Cloud Security Alliance - The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) is the world’s leading organization dedicated to defining and raising awareness of best practices to help ensure a secure cloud computing environment.
- Context Information Security - Context is a leading cyber security consultancy that provides specialist technical consultancy and cyber advisory services, from penetration testing and assurance, to incident management response and technical security research.
- CTB Technologies - GTB’s patented solutions easily integrate into an organization’s existing infrastructure without monopolizing resources or disturbing end-users.
- Cyren - The security technology of choice for industry leaders such as Google, Microsoft, and Check Point.
- Darktrace - Darktrace is the world’s leading machine learning company for cyber security. The Enterprise Immune System uses AI algorithms to automatically detect and take action against cyber-threats within all types of networks, including physical, cloud and virtualized networks, as well as IOT and ICS.
- Dionach LLC - Dionach is an independent global provider of information security solutions with accreditations including CREST, NCSC CHECK, ISO 27001 and PCI QSA. The company’s areas of specialism include Penetration Testing, Security Auditing, Consultancy and Incident Response.
- EC-Council International Limited - EC-Council was formed to create information security training and certification programs to help the very community our connected economy would rely on to save them from a devastating Cyber Attack.
- Ericom - As a global leader in securing and connecting the digital workspace, Ericom offers solutions that isolate corporate networks and endpoints from the hazards of web-borne threats and secure remote access via software-defined perimeters.
- Exponam - A secure, portable, and tamper-proof way to share and explore data
- IAPP - The International Association of Privacy Professionals is a resource for professionals who want to develop and advance their careers by helping their organizations successfully manage these risks and protect their data.
- Infoblox - Actionable Network Intelligence that controls and secures your network from the core - One unified platform including DNS, DHCP, and IPAM (DDI).
- Infocyte - Developed by U.S. Air Force cybersecurity officers, Infocyte's threat hunting platform, Infocyte HUNT, delivers Automated Cyber Threat Hunting, AI-powered SIEM Alert Validation, IT Asset & Application Discovery and Vulnerabilities & Reporting.
- Infotecs Americas - Infotecs developed its Peer-to-Peer ViPNet technology to deliver greater security, flexibility and throughput than other solutions on the market.
- Intezer Labs - Intezer provides enterprises with unparalleled threat detection that accelerates incident response and eliminates false positives, while protecting against fileless malware, APTs, code tampering and vulnerable software.
- ISACA - ISACA is a global association helping individuals and enterprises achieve the positive potential of technology by leveraging its 450,000 engaged professionals in information and cybersecurity, governance, assurance, risk and innovation.
- iStorage - iStorage is the trusted global leader of PIN authenticated, hardware encrypted data storage devices, that include: USB Flash Drives, Hard Disk Drives, and Solid State Drive formats.
- Logrhythm - LogRhythm allows teams to uncover threats faster and spend precious time on work that’s important.
- Meta Networks - As enterprises migrate applications, storage, and workloads to the cloud, and employees are increasingly remote and mobile, the conventional LAN/WAN paradigm is breaking down. Meta Networks is the zero-trust alternative to VPN for secure remote access to any application, anywhere.
- Mimecast North America - Mimecast Limited makes business email and data safer for more tens of thousands of customers and millions of employees worldwide. The company’s next-generation cloud-based security, archiving and continuity services protect email, and deliver comprehensive email risk management in a single, fully-integrated subscription service.
- Mnemonic - 24/7 security service for protection against cyber attacks and security threats, including cloud, data centers, local networks and endpoints.The service strengthens the security of companies, reduces operating costs and enables our customers to focus on delivering their services.
- OneTrust - The global leader in privacy management and marketing compliance software.
- Oracle Dyn - The Oracle Dyn global business unit (GBU) helps companies build and operate a secure, intelligent cloud edge. Our services help customers operate resilient, secure and high-performance sites and applications via fully managed DNS and AI-powered Web Application Security services.
- Quest Software - a software manufacturer that develops, manufactures, and supports software used by IT professionals.
- SailPoint - The leader in enterprise identity governance, its open identity platform gives organizations the power to enter new markets, scale their workforces, embrace new technologies, innovate faster and compete on a global basis.
- SecurityMetrics - The company helps customers close security and compliance gaps to avoid data breaches. Their forensic, penetration testing, and audit teams identify best security practices and simplify compliance mandates (PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR).
- Securonix - Using the power of machine learning and big data, Securonix’s purpose-built security analytics platform analyzes logs and network events in real time to identify actionable threats.
- Sixgill - A cyber intelligence platform provides organizations with continuous monitoring, prioritized real time alerts and actionable Dark Web intelligence.
- Social Safeguard - A cloud-based technology for regulated industries such as life sciences and financial services.
- VMware - VMware software powers the world’s complex digital infrastructure. The company’s compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings provide a dynamic and efficient digital foundation to more than 500,000 customers globally, aided by an ecosystem of 75,000 partners.
- WhiteSource - An open source security and license compliance management platform.
For more information on becoming an exhibitor at this year’s Infosecurity North America Conference & Expo, please visit: http://www.infosecuritynorthamerica.com/exhibit/exhibiting-options/Exhibiting-Packages/
Infosecurity North America Conference & Expo 2018 is being brought to NYC this year in partnership with multiple supporting institutes and accreditation bodies, such as:
- EC Council - A global leader in InfoSec Cyber Security certification programs like Certified Ethical Hacker and Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- CREST - A not-for-profit organization that represents the technical information security industry by offering a demonstrable level of assurance of processes and procedures of member organizations
- ISACA - An international professional association focused on IT governance
- CSA - An organization promoting the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, as well as education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing
- ACSC - A member-driven non-profit harnessing the power of collective resources to strengthen cyber defenses, develop security talent, and advocate for well-informed public policy
- OWASP - An online community, produces freely-available articles, methodologies, documentation, tools, and technologies in the field of web application security
- CIAOA - Critical infrastructure describes the physical and cyber systems and assets that are so vital to the United States that their incapacity or destruction would have a debilitating impact on our physical or economic security or public health or safety. The nation's critical infrastructure provides the essential services that underpin American society.
For more information about how to become a sponsor for this year’s Infosecurity North America Conference & Expo, please visit: [http://www.infosecuritynorthamerica.com/exhibit/exhibiting-options/Sponsorship-Opportunities/
About Infosecurity Group
With 23 years of experience in providing year-round education and networking opportunities for visitors, solution-providers and thought-leaders alike, the Infosecurity Group looks to bring the global infosecurity community together in person, in print and online. Featuring the award-winning Infosecurity Magazine as well as 8 established events all around the globe, our purpose is to help you find “everyone and everything you need to know about information security.”