RESTON, Va. (PRWEB) September 24, 2020
Infrascale, a cloud-based data protection company providing industry-leading backup and disaster recovery solutions, today announced a transformational overhaul of its support methodologies, including revised support practices and the launch of new premium support services to drive success for its managed service provider (MSP) customers. These improvements follow key leadership changes and a headquarters move in 2020, laying the foundation for growth in 2021.
The Infrascale customer support framework bases its practices around customer care and success throughout a customer’s journey. For Infrascale, this starts post-sale with an onboarding process, the continuous monitoring of services, a proactive care and outreach team, and on-demand reactive support. In addition to its standard framework, Infrascale is offering premium support and concierge services.
The 4Ps of Support
Infrascale is transforming its service philosophy, making it:
- Predictable – Reliable communications and response times ensure issues are completely resolved.
- Personal – “People powered” support treats customers as partners, not case numbers nor metrics to be achieved.
- Proficient – The Infrascale team of experienced support pros resolves all issues to satisfaction.
- Proactive – Onboarding and outreach teams ensure customer success and resolve issues before the customer is even aware of them.
“In a time when we are relying more and more on artificial intelligence and self-service, it’s more important than ever to take a holistic approach to supporting our customers. While technology is great and AI can help with some of the less difficult inquiries, it’s easy to lose the ‘human touch’ that makes a difference,” said Russell P. Reeder, CEO of Infrascale. “At Infrascale, our support is powered by people, and we pride ourselves on making sure our customers know they are more than a case number. They are our partners. We treat their data just as we treat our own.”
Feedback Is a Gift
To put the philosophy into practice, Infrascale is acting directly to ensure that each stage of the customer journey is managed to the new philosophy.
- Beginning with onboarding, Infrascale works side-by-side with customers so that the adoption of purchased services is smooth, seamless, and set up correctly to minimize the time for data to be securely captured in backup systems.
- Infrascale technical support gurus take ownership of issues and see them through to completion. Customers can expect the same Infrascale support expert to help throughout the entire lifecycle of a case, minimizing delay.
- The Infrascale outreach team is dedicated to taking the invaluable feedback customers provide and putting it into action. Internally, they advocate and champion to make positive changes for the customer’s product and service experience.
“Feedback, in any form, is a gift that someone gives freely,” said Lindsay Haun, Infrascale Vice President of Customer Success. “In customer success, observed words and actions allow us to get better at how we serve. While I would love to turn every single customer into an evangelist, singing our praises, I’m content for each interaction to leave a customer feeling satisfied and happy to be partnered with Infrascale.”
Program Launch + New Premium Support Offering: Guided Disaster Recovery Testing
The reimagined philosophy has been incubating as a managed program within the Infrascale business for leadership to seek feedback, measure impact, set hiring practices and staffing levels, and develop enhanced training for the existing support team. Now ready to be put into action, the Infrascale Support Portal serves as the gateway for this launch.
Early feedback from Infrascale customers has been extremely positive:
- "Working with Infrascale Support has been an absolute pleasure. It is always easy to open a ticket, they are always fast to respond, and they have always provided an excellent response to any issue I bring up,” said Rafael Araya, network administrator at Pointwest Credit Union. “I am thrilled to have a team as reliable and experienced as the Infrascale Support team at my back."
- In addition, according to James Campbell at Franklin Computer Services Group, "Infrascale customer support is absolutely great! Their products and services are stable and reliable. Whenever an issue has arisen, I have found Infrascale Support to be very helpful, and I have always found the resolution I need."
Infrascale has also announced the first of many new premium support offers: Guided Disaster Recovery Testing.
As backup and disaster recovery experts, Infrascale knows loss of IT functions in a disaster often causes a business to fail. In times of uncertainty, businesses need assurance that their data is protected when disaster strikes – whether that is ransomware, hardware failure, natural disaster, or human error. The best way to overcome disaster is not only to have a disaster recovery solution – but to test it.
With Guided Disaster Recovery Testing, Infrascale experts will guide the customer through the execution of their predefined disaster recovery plan, including configured orchestration, to ensure the plan is fully tested and operational. The key benefits of testing include reducing potential for downtime, improving customer ROI for the solution, and increasing confidence that the plan works and that customers are fully prepared.
Additional details for Guided Disaster Recovery Testing can be found on the Infrascale Support Portal: https://infrascale.com/support.
Founded in 2011, Infrascale provides comprehensive, cloud-based data protection by delivering industry-leading backup and disaster recovery solutions. Combining intelligent software with the power of the cloud, Infrascale removes the barriers and complexity of secure, offsite data storage and standby infrastructure for real-time disaster recovery. Trusted and recommended by leading independent industry experts, Infrascale equips its customers with the confidence to handle the unexpected by providing higher availability, better security, and less downtime when it comes to their data. Visit infrascale.com or follow us on Twitter at @Infrascale for more information.