“Defensive driving education allows drivers to improve their skills and learn new moves. As a driver, you learn how to assess traffic hazards or how to adapt the vehicle to traffic conditions” said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) January 11, 2019
Lowestcarinsuranceratesonline.com has released a new blog post that presents the main topics covered by defensive driving education.
When getting online car insurance quotes, the user is likely to be asked if he or she participated in defensive driving courses. This question is addressed more frequently to teen and senior drivers. However, defensive driving benefits all drivers, no matter the age.
Besides improving driving skills and theoretical knowledge, defensive driving classes will also help drivers save money on car insurance after graduation. Defensive driving classes cover the following topics:
- Crash statistics. The driver will be presented with updated statistics about the annual number of car crashes, the number of fatalities and the resulting financial losses. Furthermore, the main causes of accidents will be presented and ways to avoid them.
- How emotions impact driving performance. Stress, emotional distress, fatigue and anger can impair a person’s driving capabilities. The course will teach how to stay focused while driving and have a positive attitude.
- DUI?DWI is one of the most important topics. Attendants will learn more about the effects of alcohol and drugs and how they impair driving. The legal aspects, including penalties and blood alcohol limits, are also presented.
- Crash dynamics. Drivers will learn how speed and position of the car influence the severity of the collision and which types of collisions are the most dangerous.
- Crash prevention techniques. Drivers will learn how to avoid traffic crashes and to recognize potential dangers that lay ahead before any collision can occur. Crucial prevention techniques include: road scanning and surroundings adaptation, keeping the distance with the following vehicles, knowing the braking distance of the car, dangers of environment, allowing the emergency vehicles to pass, how to share the road with other cars, passing procedures, how to adjust the speed, how to pass the railroads and many other related techniques.
For more car insurance info and money-saving tips, please visit http://www.lowestcarinsuranceratesonline.com/
Lowestcarinsuranceratesonline.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.