LOS ANGELES, Nov. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
A new car is usually really valuable. Its value decreases over time, but in the first month after purchase, it still holds a significant portion of the original value. Damaging a car in the first days after purchase is really an unpleasant event and will leave the owner financially exposed. Luckily, car owners can purchase new car replacement insurance. Find out more and get free car insurance quotes from http://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com.
- New car replacement is a special coverage option. It is offered by some carriers and supplements the existing coverage. This policy will pay the full value of a new car of the same model, minus the deductible value.
- Custom equipment is not included. If the totaled car also had some custom equipment or aftermarket parts, they will not be covered by this policy. Aftermarket parts and custom equipment are covered by different policies and must be declared before the accident.
- There are certain requirements for buying this coverage. The insurance companies that offer this policy will require the policyholders to purchase collision and comprehensive coverage. There may be additional terms and exclusions related to this coverage. Carefully check the contract before agreeing.
- It applies only to new models. Insurance companies provide this policy only to vehicles that are 2 years old or newer. Furthermore, some companies impose a maximum mileage. For example, companies will not insure a vehicle that has more than 24.000 miles on board, even if he is 2 years or newer.
- Different plan variations. Some companies offer something called "better car replacement", which will provide a newer car model for the policyholder. Other companies will transform the policy into GAP insurance when the vehicle becomes 2 years older.
"Having a brand new car totaled can be really frustrating. Car owners are advised to purchase new car replacement insurance. It will give them financial security and peace of mind", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information, please visit http://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com.
Media Contact: Russell Rabichev, Internet Marketing Company, 8183593898, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com