“In some cases, dropping full coverage is the smart thing to do”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 27, 2019
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com has released a new blog post that explains when drivers should drop full coverage, thus saving important sums of money on car insurance.
For more info and free quotes, visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/how-to-lower-car-insurance-rates-by-dropping-full-coverage
Keeping full coverage is the right thing to do, but only if the car is valuable or the policyholder is still making payments. Drivers should drop full coverage in the following circumstances:
- The vehicle is old. Unless the vehicle is a collectible or a classic, its value has significantly decreased after several years since it was purchased. Maintenance and low mileage are irrelevant for old cars.
- The car has high mileage. If the odometer shows that the car was driven for 150,000 miles or even 200,000 miles, its value will be severely reduced. Even for a 4-5 years old automobile.
- Really damaged car. This one is obvious. Keeping full coverage on a dust-bucket is one sure way to end up overpaying.
- After fully owning the car. When the car is financed by a bank or other financial institution, they will impose the owner to have full coverage. Once the loan is paid, he can choose to keep or drop the full coverage.
- The car is kept in a garage. This will provide protection against weather damage, theft, vandalism, and fire. After dropping full coverage, the owner will have to be careful how he drives and not cause accidents. Otherwise, he will support the full costs of repairing his vehicle.
For more car insurance info, money-saving tips and free online quotes, please visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
“In some cases, it makes sense to drop full coverage”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.