LOS ANGELES, Nov. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Although it may have many meanings and implications, a high-risk driver is generally defined as a person more likely to cause the insurance company financial losses in the long term. To compensate for the risk, insurance companies ask for more expensive premiums. In many cases, the company will drop coverage or refuse to issue a policy to that person. Find out more and get free car insurance quotes from http://lowcostcarinsuranceprice.com/
There are several reasons when a person will be considered high-risk driver:
- A high number of traffic violations. People who over the course of a few years commit several traffic violations are more likely to be considered "high-risk". At fault accidents and DUI/DWI convictions will automatically make a person be labeled this way. Some carriers offer Accident Forgiveness – the first at-fault accident will not be taken into consideration when determining premiums.
- Coverage lapses. Even lapse in coverage of just a few days will negatively impact future premiums. Insurance companies prefer clients that had continuous coverage over the course of years. This is why many online questionnaires ask about a lapse in the past 6 months.
- Having a poor credit score. Most insurance companies take into consideration a client's credit score when determining rates. Persons with Poor FICO score are generally considered high-risk because they are seen as less responsible for managing payments.
- Being a teen. Persons between 16 and 25 years old are considered high-risk, due to their lack of experience behind the wheel. However, teens can get a series of discounts, like a good student discount or for leaving the car at home during the academic year.
- Being a senior. Elderly can also be considered high-risk drivers. According to CDC, there are higher chances of being involved in accidents after the age of 69. Diminished sight and hearing, plus medication will impair a person's driving capabilities.
"Being considered high-risk will make the premiums skyrocket. Find out who is considered high-risk", ", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Lowcostcarinsuranceprice.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information, please visit http://lowcostcarinsuranceprice.com/
Media Contact: Russell Rabichev, Internet Marketing Company, 8183593898, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com