“Helping and giving back are at the heart of everything Integrity Data does. It’s only through the efforts of our amazing team that this program is funded and the recipients are selected. Integrity Data is honored to support these worthy projects.”
LINCOLN, Ill. (PRWEB) December 08, 2020
Integrity Data in Lincoln, Illinois has awarded a total of $10,000 in grant monies to not-for-profit organizations both in their area and in other areas where they have remote employees, including Fargo, ND. The funds, awarded from an Integrity Data employee giving fund, will be distributed during the month of December.
“Helping and giving back are at the heart of everything Integrity Data does. It’s only through the efforts of our amazing team that this program is funded and the recipients are selected. Integrity Data is honored to support these worthy projects,” says Keith Snyder, Chief Operations Officer at Integrity Data.
Integrity Data received a total of 7 applications from qualified, tax-exempt organizations serving the residents of communities across the United States, where Integrity Data employees live and work. Applications were then evaluated and voted on by Integrity Data’s employees.
This year’s grant recipients are:
- Holy Family Food Pantry in Lincoln, IL will use the funds to purchase groceries and supplies immediately, especially during these unprecedented and dire COVID-19 pandemic times.
- Fix It Forward in Fargo, ND will use the funds to purchase parts to make donated vehicles safe and reliable by automotive tech programs at their local high schools so they can be regifted to some of the neediest in the Fargo-Moorhead Community.
- Community Action Partnership of Central Illinois (CAPCIL) in Lincoln, IL will use the funds for the "Workcamp for Lincoln" project, which focuses on community investment, community beautification, and youth development, mainly serving local low-income and vulnerable populations in need of home repair, basic construction and painting.
Questions concerning Integrity Data’s Community Giving Program or its procedures should be emailed to email@example.com or call Integrity Data at 217-732-3737. You can view past recipients by visiting our website http://www.integrity-data.com/community-giving/.
About Integrity Data
Headquartered in downtown Lincoln, IL, and celebrating over 20 years in business, Integrity Data serves over 12,000 businesses staffing more than 3.8 million employees worldwide. From small businesses to some of the largest and fastest growing organizations, your people are our priority.
Integrity Data strives to guarantee that companies pay their most valuable assets, their employees, accurately and efficiently while maintaining Affordable Care Act Compliance with the IRS
Our core values:
- Chase Perfection, Catch Excellence
- Be trustworthy
- Create meaningful business relationships
- Create a caring family culture
- Foster Creativity