We’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and especially the image storing portion of the software,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
NASHUA, N.H. (PRWEB) September 27, 2018
IntelliSoft Group, a leading provider of healthcare credentialing, provider enrollment and contract management software, as well as credentials verification organization (CVO) business services, will feature information on Version 16 of IntelliCred and IntelliApp credentialing and provider enrollment software at the National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) Conference in Long Beach, CA.
Improvements in IntelliSoft’s Version 16 give users the ability to:
- Store provider documents as PDFs. This significantly reduces file size and optimizes software functionality.
- Capture an entire web page vs. just the window using the updated web capture functionality.
- Add a reviewer Audit Report checklist screen.
- Use the webcrawler functionality to view a provider’s data from the webcrawler data screen.
- Create webcrawlers that are semi-automatic using the new Pause function.
- Take advantage of significant improvements made to the zip package functionality.
- Run a dual authentication process.
- Batch update the checklist with a day other than today’s date.
- Date stamp verifications with the user id, date, and site.
- Access additional reports including OIG, NPDB and Red Flag reports.
“We have worked closely with several of our key clients, and the staff of our CVO division to add significant functionality to this latest version. We’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and especially the image storing portion of the software,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Companies interested in more information on IntelliCred credentialing software or IntelliApp provider enrollment software should stop by Booth #323 at NAMSS, or visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com.
About IntelliSoft Group
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group is a leading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and contract management software in combination with CVO business services. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp, and IntelliContract are used by hundreds of healthcare systems, hospitals, managed care organizations, credentials verification organizations, individual practice associations, and sub-acute healthcare organizations. IntelliSoft Group’s NCQA-certified CVO Division, IntelliCVO, offers one of the most innovative credentials verification services available for customers that require a temporary or full-time outsourcing option. Learn more by visiting the IntelliSoft Group website at http://www.intellisoftgroup.com/.
# # #