Recent service expansion and added frequencies have resulted in more demand for our service.
MEXICO CITY (PRWEB) November 07, 2019
Interjet Airlines announced year-over-year passenger traffic results for October 2019. Reported highlights included:
- Overall passenger traffic for ten months ended October 2019 increased by 9 percent to over 12.4 million passengers.
- Total traffic for October 2019 was 1,226,363 passengers, an increase of 4.7 percent as compared to October 2018.
- International traffic rose 30.8 percent compared to October 2018 while domestic traffic decreased 4.2 percent for the same period.
- Overall load factors increased 4.0 percent to 84 percent year-over-year.
- RPK’s (revenue passenger kilometers) grew 13.6 percent year-over-year
- ASK’s (available seat kilometers) also increased by 8.4 percent for the same period
“Interjet continues to experience strong service demand setting record international passenger growth,” said Julio Gamero, Interjet’s Chief Commercial Officer. “Recent service expansion and added frequencies have resulted in more demand for our service. This combined with competitive prices, free checked bags on select fares, more legroom between seats and excellent on-board service, continues to drive our international and domestic business,” he added.
For more information regarding Interjet’s results or to make a reservation, visit http://www.interjet.com or in the U.S. call (866) 285-9525.
Interjet is an international airline based in Mexico City carrying 14 million passengers annually within Mexico and between Mexico, the United States, Canada, Central, and South America. In all, it provides air service to 55 destinations in 10 countries offering its passengers greater connections and travel options through agreements with major airlines such as Alitalia, All Nippon Airways (ANA), American Airlines, British Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, LATAM Group, Iberia, Lufthansa, Hainan Airlines, Qatar Airlines and Japan Airlines.
Interjet was also honored with Skytrax’s World Airline Award as the ‘Best Low-Cost Airline in Mexico and Best Cabin Crew in Mexico as well as being awarded the Travelers' Choice Trip Advisor Award as the best Mexico airline.
FB: @Interjet; TW: @Interjet; IG: @Interjet
Julieta Peña Flores
Tel. +52 (55) 9178 5500 x5833