We’re adding more flights to more places so more leisure and business travelers can experience the Interjet difference
MEXICO CITY (PRWEB) March 03, 2020
Interjet Airlines announced February 2020 passenger traffic results today with the following highlights:
- Overall passenger traffic for February 2020 increased by 12.7 percent to over 1.15 million passengers as compared to the same period in 2019
- International traffic rose 24.0 percent year-over-year with over 3,000 flights internationally
- Domestic traffic increased a healthy 7.8 percent for the same period with over 6,000 national flights
- International load factor increased 1.95 percent year-over-year to 81 percent
- RPK’s (revenue passenger kilometers) grew 11.7 percent year-over-year to 1.57 billion
- ASK’s (available seat kilometers) also increased by 10.4 percent to 1.94 billion for the same period
“The demand for our service offering of competitive prices, free checked bags on select fares, more legroom between seats and excellent on-board service continues to resonate with the flying public,” said Julio Gamero, Interjet’s Chief Commercial Officer. “As a result, we’re adding more flights to more places so more leisure and business travelers can experience the Interjet difference,” he added.
For more information regarding Interjet’s results or to make a reservation, visit http://www.interjet.com or in the U.S. call (866) 285-9525.
Interjet is an international airline based in Mexico City carrying 15 million passengers annually within Mexico and between Mexico, the United States, Canada, Central, and South America. In all, it provides air service to 55 destinations in 10 countries offering passengers greater connections and travel options through agreements with major airlines such as Alitalia, All Nippon Airways (ANA), American Airlines, British Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, LATAM Group, Iberia, JetBlue, Lufthansa, Hainan Airlines, Qatar Airlines, and Japan Airlines.
Interjet has been honored with Skytrax’s World Airline Award as the ‘Best Low-Cost Airline in Mexico and Best Cabin Crew in Mexico as well as being awarded the Travelers' Choice Trip Advisor Award as the best Mexico airline.
FB: @Interjet; TW: @Interjet; IG: @Interjet
Julieta Peña Flores
Tel. +52 (55) 9178 5500 x5833