As a result of this growing demand for our service, we will be adding new U.S. routes in early 2020
MEXICO CITY (PRWEB) November 21, 2019
Interjet Airlines announced year-over-year passenger traffic results for between the U.S. and Mexico for October 2019. Reported highlights included:
- Overall passenger traffic between the U.S. and Mexico for ten months ended October 2019 increased by 14 percent to 1,844,330 passengers.
- Passenger traffic between Orlando, FL and Mexico City increased more than 200 percent in October 2019 as compared to October 2018.
- Traffic between Guadalajara, Mexico and San Francisco, CA rose 280 percent year-over-year.
- Overall load factors increased 11.2 percent to 85.1 percent year-over-year.
- ASK’s (available seat kilometers) also increased 20 percent for the same period.
“Passenger traffic between the U.S. and Mexico continues as the driver to our overall international expansion,” said Julio Gamero, Interjet’s Chief Commercial Officer. “As a result of this growing demand for our service, we will be adding new U.S. routes in early 2020 including service between Los Angeles, CA and Monterey, Mexico as well as Miami and Cancún,” he added.
Interjet Airlines currently offers flights between 10 U.S. cities and Mexico including New York, Miami, Orlando, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Service differentiators include competitive pricing, free checked bags on select fares, more legroom between seats and excellent on-board service including free beverages and snack as well as drinks.
For more information regarding Interjet’s results or to make a reservation, visit http://www.interjet.com or in the U.S. call (866) 285-9525.
Interjet is an international airline based in Mexico City carrying 14 million passengers annually within Mexico and between Mexico, the United States, Canada, Central and South America. In all, it provides air service to 55 destinations in 10 countries offering its passengers greater connections and travel options through agreements with major airlines such as Alitalia, All Nippon Airways (ANA), American Airlines, British Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, LATAM Group, Iberia, Lufthansa, Hainan Airlines, Qatar Airlines and Japan Airlines.
Interjet was also honored with Skytrax’s World Airline Award as the ‘Best Low-Cost Airline in Mexico and Best Cabin Crew in Mexico as well as being awarded the Travelers' Choice Trip Advisor Award as the best Mexico airline.
FB: @Interjet; TW: @Interjet; IG: @Interjet
Julieta Peña Flores
Tel. +52 (55) 9178 5500 x5833