We have listened to what businesses are telling us right now and have understood what it is that we can offer to help them through this unprecedented period of uncertainty.
LONDON (PRWEB) April 14, 2020
The team at Gatekeeper, a leading provider of cloud-based Contract Management software is delighted to announce the launch of ContractNow, a simplified version of its core solution, designed specifically to help companies navigate the contractual uncertainty of COVID-19 and beyond.
What’s more, ContractNow is offered completely FREE of charge until September 1st 2020 for ALL companies, with no onward commitment.
“We have listened to what businesses are telling us right now and have understood what it is that we can offer to help them through this unprecedented period of uncertainty.” says Patrick O’Connor, Director at Gatekeeper.
ContractNow enables companies to:
- Quickly create a digital repository of all their contract documents with a visible timeline of forthcoming renewals
- Extract key clause information automatically, using its AI Extract feature
- Sign new contracts electronically with unlimited eSignatures to keep business moving
- Reduce contract risk by recording all documentation and communication in an auditable timeline for every agreement
- Create a stable platform for future growth by ensuring that information captured about contracts right now isn’t wasted by being left in spreadsheets or shared drives.
“More than ever, companies need to have visibility over their contract agreements, including specific legal language relating to key clauses like termination and force majeure. Over time, the areas of focus will change but the key principle of having easy access to all contract information will remain. We want to help them fix this forever, not just for now.” continues Patrick.
“Businesses also need to keep the wheels moving by signing new contracts despite having to adjust to remote work. Our unlimited, integrated eSign solution makes this incredibly easy. And of course, it’s all totally free until 1st September to help businesses through this challenging time.”
ContractNow was launched on April 1st and offers a blend of contract visibility, control and scalability to help businesses navigate 2020 and beyond. It’s also offered free until September 2020 with no onward commitment.
If you’d like to understand how ContractNow can help your business manage the current uncertainty, then visit http://www.contractnow.com today and contact the team for access and a demonstration.