STONEHAM, Mass. (PRWEB) May 08, 2019
EZMaxMobile customers can now utilize enhanced mapping functionality. The new mapping feature allows you to:
- Align Mobile, Maximo and Mapping: Maximo data is displayed right on your map. View all information in one place from your mobile device.
- Integrate with ESRI’s ArcGIS Server: View custom base maps, feature layers and feature data directly from your ArcGIS Server.
- Work Uninterrupted: Mapping is available online and offline.
- Access Driving Directions: Retrieve driving directions with real-time traffic data.
- Drop Pins: Drop a pin on a map to create a new Work Order or tag an Asset.
- Use Heartbeat GPS Tracking: Continuously send your device’s location back to Maximo for tracking.
- Assign Work by Proximity: See your work force on a map and assign work accordingly.
“Many of our clients have requested enhanced mapping capabilities. After doing our research and speaking with clients about what important features they need for maps, our development team delivered the next generation of mobile mapping capabilities. The new mapping design and capabilities allow InterPro to stay up-to-date with mapping technology and enterprise asset management requirements,” Jack Lee, Managing Partner at InterPro Solutions.
Mapping functionality is just one of many EZMaxMobile features that extends the capabilities of Maximo. To learn more about EZMaxMobile and the enhanced mapping capabilities, contact us at 781.213.1166 or ksibilia(at)interprosoft.com
About InterPro Solutions
InterPro is a market leader in mobile asset management products and services. Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Stoneham, Massachusetts, InterPro combines operation and maintenance best practices with leading-edge mobile technology. The company’s award- winning mobile solution, EZMaxMobile, is recognized as the premier mobile application for Maximo due to its ease of use and unparalleled ROI. InterPro serves customers in diverse industries including higher education, utilities, energy, healthcare, water/wastewater, government and manufacturing.