STOCKPORT, England (PRWEB) December 10, 2020
OPSYS, the PC gaming company that personalizes gaming computers through unparalleled style and customization, today unveils Life One, a series of seven new gaming PCs designed to each meet an individual’s performance and style preferences. The OPSYS gaming PCs are available for purchase on opsys.co.uk and https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=OPSYS.
“There are too many PC consumers who buy off the shelf systems and consoles with fixed specs and designs that become obsolete as a gamer’s skills advance or technology evolves,” said Liam Moore, founder of OPSYS. “Owning an OPSYS should mean it’s the last full system you ever need to buy. With OPSYS, gamers don’t need to choose between building their own and buying a pre-built PC. Instead, their system can grow and evolve alongside their style and performance.”
Each OPSYS system has had every part strategically selected in line with gamer profiles, with the recommended performance delivered for a budget that reflects the user’s needs.
- ASCENDA – Entry level series with a small form factor for casual gamers ready to transition to a gaming PC at an affordable price.
- AGILIAN – Still aimed at the casual gamer but with some noticeable style and performance upgrades.
- OMNIA – Mid level series for a price conscious competitive gamer. Based around an AMD spec platform for fans of that architecture and meets a balance for consumers looking for high build quality, latest features and sleek style, all without having to break the bank.
- GALLANTIS – For fans of Nvidia hardware with bold aesthetics and offers a sweet-spot between investment on features, looks and price.
- MAGNA – Aimed at more power hungry serious gamer with style preference more suited to aggressive, military inspired hardware and chassis. This series is fully loaded with the latest tech and high performance parts.
- SPECTA – Our boldest looking gaming PC makes a real statement when set up in a gaming environment. An all glass surround gives it more of a show piece feel.
- DOMINUS – Best of the best for tech and gaming enthusiasts alike. Large form factor gives a dominating aesthetic presence as well as best-in-class hardware selections for ultimate performance in games without moving into a full water cooling system.
Upgrading OPSYS owners earn access to heavily discounted component prices so they never have to buy a full system again if they don't want to - just upgrade the parts they need to remain OP over time with zero labor charges for upgrades as part of our Evolution Warranty terms, so OPSYS customers can upgrade as often as they like.
“At the heart of OPSYS is: growth, change and adaptability. Whether you are already pro-level or diving into your first system and first game, OPSYS will suit you. It suits the player you are today, and the player you will become tomorrow,” added Moore.
Advent Limited Edition
Emblazoned with distinctive and custom graphics, this rare edition will be released in limited quantity and for a limited time. Once gone, there will be no second chance. Purchasing an Advent Addition grants you membership into The V, which unlocks unique offers, early access and features that will be revealed throughout 2021.
Industry Leading Warranty
OPSYS provides three years of parts cover as standard with all OPSYS machines; access to free labor (for life!), be it needed for upgrades, repairs or diagnostics; a free annual OPSYS Health Check to ensure the PC is running efficiently; and a hassle free 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Stockport, England, OPSYS is a PC gaming company where gamers can customize and upgrade their computers based on their evolving level of skill and technology needs. The company is privately funded. For more information go to: opsys.co.uk.