“ACE Unplugged will give advisors premier-quality education, with practical, applied, tools and knowledge in this time of disruption because the need for thoughtful, actionable advice and confidence is greater than ever,” said Devin Ekberg, CFA, CPWA, CIMA, Chief Learning Officer at the Institute.
DENVER (PRWEB) May 06, 2020
In lieu of the Investments & Wealth Institute 2020 annual conference, ACE Boston, they have announced a new on-demand learning experience, ACE Unplugged. Set to occur May 20, 2020, ACE Unplugged brings together several of the most anticipated speakers from ACE Boston, along with a curated collection of insights from leading academics, practitioners, and industry experts in an on-demand format allowing advisors to hone their skills from the comfort of their homes.
The program will offer 20 hours of recorded presentations, newly released research on behavioral finance, client research, and advisory practice research, along with supplemental material and downloads.
“Market volatility and the prospect of a recession puts clients on edge, and it’s an advisor’s job to help calm those fears and remain the voice of reason,” said Devin Ekberg, CFA®, CPWA®, CIMA®, Chief Learning Officer and Managing Director of Professional Development at the Investments & Wealth Institute. “ACE Unplugged will give advisors premier-quality education, with practical, applied, tools and knowledge in this time of disruption because the need for thoughtful, actionable advice and confidence is greater than ever.”
This event is bundled into three parts: an opening act, main stage and after party, providing advisors up to 20 hours of CE and a great deal of insights for navigating these turbulent times and beyond.
In addition to ACE Unplugged, the Institute has expanded its online education library and has created several new online resources for advisors, and reduced the price of many of its existing courseware to help advisors differentiate themselves and to build skills, knowledge and expertise in these unprecedented times:
- Turbulent Times Toolkit – Directory of all Institute behavioral finance resources education and content.
- A new Exceptional Advisor Webinar Series, brought to you by the Investments & Wealth Monitor® and a new Free Special Podcast Series highlighting “Exceptional Advisors in Extraordinary Times.” Both series are designed to feature experts who will help you analyze facts and make informed decisions, especially in the face of dramatic headlines and uncertainty.
- The Institute also unveiled a new Certification Scholarship Fund that will double the amount of financial aid offered through our scholarship fund over the next several months. With the new Advisors-in-Transition Scholarship, scholarships will be offered to advisors who have been laid off or who can demonstrate financial hardship. The Scholarship Fund will offset costs for qualified candidates for the Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®), Certified Private Wealth Advisor® (CPWA®) and Retirement Management Advisor® (RMA®) designations.
- A new way to earn the Retirement Management Advisor® (RMA®) certification online with the RMA® Capstone On-Demand.
- A new hybrid intensive Executive Education program for advanced financial advisors looking to accelerate their level of expertise and become a Certified Private Wealth Advisor ® (CPWA®) with the CPWA Intensive Prep Course.
- Comprehensive library of Self-paced, Online Courses covering practice management, behavioral finance, investment, wealth and retirement management at reduced prices.
For more information on ACE Unplugged visit: https://content.investmentsandwealth.org/ace-unplugged20-0
For more information on Institute Online Education: https://content.investmentsandwealth.org/online-education
For additional information, contact Devon Coquillard, communications manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 850-3202.
About the Investments & Wealth Institute®
Established in 1985, the Investments & Wealth Institute, is a professional association, advanced education provider, and standards body for financial advisors, investment consultants, financial planners, and wealth managers who embrace excellence and ethics.
Investments & Wealth Institute administers three certifications, Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®), Certified Private Wealth Advisor® (CPWA®), and Retirement Management Advisor® (RMA®). Through its publications, live events, online courses, assessment-based certificate programs, and advanced certifications, the Institute delivers premier-quality, practical education to advanced practitioners in more than 39 countries.