AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) January 26, 2021
The France Foundation is offering online modules and videos to address Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) and Allergic Asthma. Real World Strategies to Improve the Management of Patients With IPF: Virtual Conference Coverage and Real World Strategies to Improve the Management of Patients With Allergic Asthma: Virtual Conference Coverage are designed to educate pulmonologists, primary care providers, and other health care providers who manage patients with IPF and allergic asthma.
Both activities feature short videos recapping coverage from a 2020 pulmonary conference. Naftali Kaminski, MD, Lisa Lancaster, MD, and Luca Richeldi, MD, PhD make up the faculty for the IPF module. Jonathan Corren, MD and Nicola Hanania, MD, MS make up the faculty for the Allergic Asthma module.
Upon successful completion of the IPF module, participants will be able to:
- Improve understanding of the potential clinical impacts of early diagnosis of IPF on patient management, therapy, and outcomes
- Learn new findings about interstitial lung abnormalities (ILAs), their relationship to patient mortality, and ongoing research on the relationship between ILAs and IPF and identifying ILAs in high-risk patient populations
- Learn new findings about methods with potential for early diagnosis of usual interstitial pneumonitis (UIP)/IPF, including recent studies on genomic classifiers and ongoing research on novel in vivo endobronchial optical microscopy imaging methods
- Review the mechanisms of progression of IPF
Upon successful completion of the Allergic Asthma module, participants will be able to:
- Characterize asthma phenotypes
- Discuss prevention of exacerbations in children and adolescents with moderate-to-severe allergic asthma
- Evaluate the effect of treatments on exercise capacity, physical activity, and sleep quality in patients with moderate-to-severe allergic asthma
- Discuss guidelines adherence for initiating and monitoring treatment of severe asthma
To participate in the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis module, please visit https://bit.ly/3nYnZi7.
To participate in the Allergic Asthma module, please visit https://bit.ly/3iwFlBt.
About The France Foundation
We offer timely, relevant, and engaging continuing education that helps healthcare providers deliver the best medical care, and ultimately improve the lives of patients. Our accredited education accelerates the understanding of new evidence and facilitates the acquisition of new behaviors, because they are designed to increase retention, inspire action, and improve results at the point-of-care.
Our team is comprised of physicians, nurses, researchers, public health experts, and patient advocates. We understand that healthcare gaps go beyond knowledge. We aim to provide innovative education to improve health systems, care teams, and communication pathways between healthcare professionals and the patients they care for.
We know that we can achieve more together. Through collaborations with leading academic medical centers, hospitals, and medical societies we are able to better understand the clinical needs of physicians and healthcare professionals and design innovative education that positively impacts the care provided.
Release Issued by Audience Generation, LLC
Audience Generation is a forward-thinking agency at the forefront of the digital revolution and is a nationally and internationally recognized provider of integrated marketing, advertising, and technology services and solutions that offer a new way to find, generate, and engage live, online, social, and mobile audiences where they exist on demand.
Audience Generation is known for its creative strategy, actionable solutions, and measurable approach to transforming the ways brands interact with their target audience, whether they exist in person, online, via social networks, or on their mobile devices.
Audience Generation has produced winning traditional, online, e-commerce, social, and mobile campaigns, including mobile application solutions for Fortune 500, small and medium businesses, not-for-profit organizations, national and international associations and societies, and venture-backed start-up companies across a variety of industry verticals around the world.
To learn how Audience Generation can find your ideal customer, reach them where they exist, build your brand, and grow your bottom line, please call us at 512-708-4678 or email us at email@example.com or visit us at http://www.audiencegeneration.com.