"Cyberkar Kommander allows for the fusion of data connectivity between vehicle, emergency, and information technology components." Robert Gronenthal, CEO and Partner at Island Tech Services.
RONKONKOMA, N.Y. (PRWEB) May 14, 2019
Police officers face many hazards on the job, some of which are less obvious, like becoming distracted accessing a mobile data terminal or other electronic device while driving, according to the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). To provide greater safety and health to in-vehicle law enforcement officers, Island Tech Services (ITS) (https://www.itsg.us.com), a leading provider of advanced technology, mobility and vehicle solutions, has partnered with Cyberkar Systems (https://www.cyberkar.com/kommander), a developer of safe, reliable and ergonomic information technology solutions for emergency vehicles, as a Value Added Reseller for Cyberkar’s Kommander in-dash console solution. More information is available by contacting Island Tech at 888-615-2770 or visiting https://itsg.us.com/cyberkar-kommander/
“The partnership between Island Tech Services and Cyberkar enables us to offer increased officer safety, health and ergonomic advantages and benefits to the law enforcement community that we serve throughout the U.S.,” says Robert Gronenthal, CEO and Partner at Island Tech Services. “The Cyberkar Kommander solution provides officers driving Police Interceptor Sedans or SUVs with increased safety through both its systems integration and physical installation.”
“Cyberkar Kommander allows for the fusion of data connectivity between vehicle, emergency, and information technology components. Cyberkar Systems chose Island Tech Services based on our decades of experience delivering integrated in-vehicle solutions that enable our customers to leverage their existing vehicle components, as well as newer technologies, like Kommander,” says Gronenthal.
Kommander™ Solution by Cyberkar
The Kommander solution was created specifically for police officers and law enforcement vehicles. It includes an in-dash console with options for an existing or integrated rugged in-dash computer, swivel touch screen, communications and vehicle systems connectivity, and the Cyberkar RedAlert menu control software. The result is a safe, ergonomic and simple to use solution designed with oﬃcer safety and health in mind.
The Kommander solution by Cyberkar provides law enforcement professionals with several significant benefits while they are on the road:
- Increases front cabin space for greater mobility, fewer distractions.
- Provides Cyberkar RedAlert intuitive software interface and touch screen display optimized to assist busy officers with simplified menus and automated tasks.
- Offers a standardized dashboard across your vehicle fleet, including Ford Interceptor Sedan®, Ford Interceptor Utility®, Dodge Charger Pursuit®, and Chevrolet Tahoe PPV®.
- Delivers reliability and safety by reducing additional wiring points of failure and securely storing or removing in-car components, like rugged laptops and mounts, that can become dangerous projectiles during collision.
- Provides a superior ergonomic setup for officers when they are viewing the screen or entering data via the secure keyboard.
- Delivers single screen access and control to various police car systems, including light bars, sirens, in-car video, radar, and more.
- Allows for unhindered airbag deployment in case of collision.
In addition, Kommander’s idle-management technology provides significant cost-savings through its ability to monitor a patrol car battery and trigger the engine to auto-start and refresh the battery when needed.
Island Tech Services will be able to install the Kommander solutions in its vehicle facilities located throughout New England, the mid-Atlantic and Central States regions. More information is available by contacting Island Tech at 888-615-2770 or visiting https://itsg.us.com/cyberkar-kommander/
Want to Learn More?
- Subscribe to the ITS Newsletter to get insights and information about the tools and technologies needed to serve your communities at https://itsg.us.com/subscribe-to-our-newsletter/
- Island Tech Services (ITS) is a FirstNet dealer program to better support emergency communications for first responders. Read about it at: http://ow.ly/RCU330lGtTT
- ITS offers a checklist for creating the ultimate mobile office. Learn more at http://ow.ly/hSXo30hbz9m.
About Island Tech Services
Island Tech Services (ITS) (http://www.itsg.us.com), is a leading provider of advanced technology, mobility and vehicle solutions to business professionals, first responders and public-sector employees throughout the country. For nearly 20 years, we have helped customers incorporate technology in their work to increase performance, efficiency and security. Our comprehensive and integrated technologies and services span from headquarters, to field techs, to command vehicles. For more information about ITS, please contact us at 888-615-2770 or visit http://www.itsg.us.com/