We wanted our brand represented with the same care and attention we put into crafting our products. With Water, Inc.’s careful product selection and deep knowledge of the brands it represents, they were the clear choice as our first U.S. distributor.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) May 18, 2021
Water, Inc. is proud to announce its partnership distributing acclaimed Italian brand Foster’s plumbing line. Foster is renowned throughout the world for its elegant, durable, high performance products. Water, Inc. will represent the brand’s plumbing products in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah.
“We wanted our brand represented with the same care and attention we put into crafting our products. With Water, Inc.’s careful product selection and deep knowledge of the brands it represents, they were the clear choice as our first U.S. distributor,” said Kevin Nasello, Executive Vice President at Foster. “With its proven history of successfully introducing luxury brands to the market, Water, Inc. is the perfect partner for Foster.”
Italian brand @FosterUSInc selects @Water_Inc as its first US distributor, offering its plumbing products to Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah. #kitchendesign https://waterinc.com/foster
“At Water, Inc., we truly partner with a brand to create a collaborative relationship that offers distinctive products to our customers that we fully believe in and endorse. We are proud to add Foster to our catalogue due to its commitment to excellent service and beautifully designed, quality products,” said Water, Inc. Vice President of Sales, Chris Arnold.
Introducing Foster HappyHour:
- Foster’s new HappyHour is much more than a sink—it is the heart of the kitchen. The customizable HappyHour functions as a workstation worthy of a professional chef, a stylish serving station, and the focal point of any get together.
- Artfully constructed with Foster’s renowned attention to fine details, innovation and refined color matching, HappyHour makes prepping a joy and serving an elegant affair. The space-saving sink quickly transitions from washing station to food preparation with a flick of the wrist.
- Multi-level sliding guides house a multitude of accessory combinations creating functionality that is only limited by imagination.
- Grids, chopping boards, graters, bowls, spice rack and utensil holders can be slid into position or hidden with ease.
- Ponza, Capri, Salini and Vulcano facets provide additional customization.
- The distinctive design is offered in satin finish stainless steel and satin stainless steel PVD in gun metal, copper and gold to accent or complement any kitchen.
For more information about Foster and products distributed through Water, Inc., visit https://waterinc.com/foster.
About Water, Inc.
Water, Inc. is a premier distributor and supplier of drinking water filter and purification products, whole house water treatment systems, decorative plumbing and luxury appliances. For more than 40 years, Water, Inc. has built a reputation for providing excellent products and unparalleled customer service throughout the western United States and nationally. For more information on Water, Inc. or its premier line of products, visit http://www.waterinc.com.
Founded in 1973, Foster is an Italian company that operates worldwide. It is an integrated organization, with four highly specialized manufacturing plants, operating on different products and processes. We breathe passion for beautiful things, respect for the environment that surrounds us, and a love for quality, hence our commitment to excellent service to meet the demands of a market increasingly sensitive to technological development and environmental protection. For more information, visit http://www.foster-us.com.