We believe our inclusion in the Gartner Market Guide for Network Automation validates that Itential is effectively communicating and addressing the need of companies to support them in their digital transformation goals.
ATLANTA (PRWEB) October 14, 2020
Itential®, the leader in intelligent automation for multi-domain networks, today announced it has been named a Representative Vendor in the Gartner Market Guide for Network Automation and Orchestration Tools, published in September 2020, in the “Pure-Play Network Orchestration Vendor” category.
Network automation and orchestration tool adoption is driven by a company’s need to optimize network and infrastructure operations, lower costs, and simplify and/or increase agility, as a way to effectively address business objectives. In fact, the adoption of network automation solutions is on the rise. Gartner predicts “60% of data center networking configuration activities will be automated by 2021, up from 30% in early 2020.”
“Organizations and entire industries are slowly realizing why they must invest in network automation as a means to support new levels of innovation and company growth,” said Ian Bresnahan, co-founder and CEO of Itential. “We believe our inclusion in the Gartner Market Guide for Network Automation validates that Itential is effectively communicating and addressing the need of companies to support them in their digital transformation goals.”
According to the Market Guide, to optimize network and infrastructure operations, infrastructure and operations (I&O) leaders responsible for managing network infrastructure should:
- Deliver improved network agility to support organizational requirements by focusing on network automation and orchestration (NA/O) and measuring the relevant business outcomes.
- Enhance their NA/O initiatives by selecting tools and refreshing infrastructure that expose as much functionality as possible via APIs.
- Accelerate their automation/orchestration transition by identifying the necessary orchestration-related culture issues and skills missing from their organization and choosing vendors that will help fill those gaps, as well as adjusting training and hiring patterns.
- Accelerate digital and cloud initiatives by treating NA/O as a strategic priority and investing in personnel and tooling accordingly.
- Mature automation and orchestration initiatives by implementing complementary tools and managing them with a view toward enabling AIOps leading to improved digital activities.
Itential’s low-code network automation platform provides a vendor agnostic, turnkey solution, connecting network orchestrators and controllers with IT Service Management applications and configuration tools to accomplish closed-loop network automation. Itential, has also been named to Inc. Magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. Its products are in use by some of the world’s largest networks, including many of the top service providers and financial services companies across the globe.
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. We are exclusively focused on delivering network automation solutions that help our customers realize their vision of digital transformation. Our solutions leverage the latest thinking, open standards, open architectures, partners and best practices to drive network operations and maximize the impact of automation.
For more information: