ONUG is excited to include multi-domain network automation solutions like Itential, who have been instrumental in driving our Orchestration and Automation Working Group, leading our community toward a common vision for how to automate across complex infrastructure.
ATLANTA (PRWEB) October 07, 2020
Itential®, the leader in intelligent automation for multi-domain networks, today announced that it will sponsor and showcase its network automation solution at ONUG Fall 2020. During the virtual event, Itential will participate in several panel discussions and lead multiple workshops and sessions while conducting live demonstrations of its automation platform over the course of October 14 and 15.
“Today’s hybrid multi-cloud environments require orchestration and automation that span multiple domains, vendors, and tools,” said Nick Lippis, ONUG’s co-chair and co-founder. “ONUG is excited to include multi-domain network automation solutions like Itential, who have been instrumental in driving our Orchestration and Automation Working Group, leading our community toward a common vision for how to automate across complex infrastructure.”
Over the course of the event, Itential will present at the following sessions:
- Simplified Network Automation for Hybrid & Multi-Cloud Management – During this Proof of Concept session, Itential will demonstrate how enterprises can simplify deploying network infrastructure from on-premises to cloud in support of migrating applications to the cloud.
- How to Bridge the Gap between CLI and API for Network Automation & Orchestration – An ONUG Academy session, hosted by Itential Senior Technical Marketing Engineer Rich Martin, will explore why adopting an API-first approach is critical for network automation and how to evolve your existing CLI-based automations with APIs.
- Bringing DevOps to the Network: Obstacles and Opportunities – Itential CTO Chris Wade will join a panel to discuss the opportunities made available to network management via the DevSecOps revolution, as well as the obstacles that exist for realizing its benefits.
- TPx Communications & Itential: Automating SD-WAN Provisioning for the Nation’s Premier Managed Services Provider – Itential CTO Chris Wade and TPx Communications Enterprise Architect Norm Sullivan will hold a fireside chat discussing how the nation’s premier managed services provider leveraged Itential to automate the provisioning of new SD-WAN and Firewall customers for increased speed and time to market.
- Are You Behind or Ahead of Others on Your Orchestration and Automation Journey? – Part of the Orchestration and Automation working group, Itential Senior Technical Marketing Engineer Rich Martin will join a panel to discuss understanding your orchestration journey in relation to those of others in your field.
- Demonstrations & Discussions – The Itential team will be in its virtual booth for hands-on of demonstrations of the Itential Automation Platform and discussions on how to simplify and accelerate network automation. Booth visitors will be entered to win an Apple Watch 6.
“As more applications and services migrate to the cloud, network teams are challenged to quickly deploy and manage networking infrastructure across multiple cloud service providers,” said Chris Wade, CTO and Co-Founder, Itential. “At Itential, we work to simplify the deployment and management of network infrastructure, regardless of where it exists, and further accelerate automation and software-driven infrastructure for today’s digital enterprises. We look forward to serving as a supporting sponsor at the ONUG event and being part of a forum that addresses the advancement of the network.”
Click here for more details and to register for a complimentary pass to attend ONUG Fall 2020.
ONUG is the leading community of IT executives focused on enabling greater choice and options for IT business leaders by advocating open, interoperable hardware and software-defined infrastructure solutions that span across the entire IT stack, all to create business value. The ONUG Board is composed of IT leaders from Bank of America, BNY Mellon, Cigna, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, eBay, FedEx, Fidelity Investments, Gap Inc., GE, Intuit, JPMorgan Chase, the Lippis Report, Morgan Stanley, Pfizer, State Street, TD Ameritrade, UBS, and Yahoo. For more on ONUG, go to http://www.onug.net or follow us on Twitter @ONUG_.
Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. We are exclusively focused on delivering network automation solutions that help our customers realize their vision of digital transformation. Our solutions leverage the latest thinking, open standards, open architectures, partners and best practices to drive network operations and maximize the impact of automation. Learn more at http://www.itential.com.
For more information: