“In-vehicle retailing can be a true form of convenience and joy. Ivee gives passengers a new way to consider, customize, and consume retail,” said Alex Giannikoulis, Founder & CEO of Ivee.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 13, 2020
Ivee (http://www.goivee.com) a selected participant in the National Retail Foundation's Innovation Lab, announces its Retail Ride experiences at NRF's 2020: Retail’s Big Show. Ivee - a pioneer of ride experiences for shared mobility - is showcasing what retailing will be like for passengers in the future.
Using its in-vehicle technology, Ivee’s showcasing interactive retailing experiences that help ride-hailing passengers make the most of their time.
Rather than a shopping experience that takes time away from work or loved ones at home, Ivee helps ride-hailing passengers benefit from their in-between moments.
Ivee’s rolling out engaging ways to discover & interact with retail including:
Ivee’s My-Ride Mirror
- An in-vehicle, interactive version of a compact mirror.
- Using Augmented Reality (AR), Ivee’s My-Ride Mirror also allows passengers to try on different looks for beauty, hair, jewelry, and eyewear.
- With mirror-based AR applications, beauty brands have seen purchases increase as much as 3x (1)
- Ivee demonstrates several options for brands and retailers to generate e-commerce and brick & mortar sales during a passenger’s idle time in the vehicle.
- From impulse buys to local offers, Ivee’s in-vehicle technology generates passenger-centric offers at the right time and place.
- Offer consideration that originates in an Ivee vehicle is then completed on a retailer’s app or website.
- Available for its innovation partners, Ivee is showcasing a prototype of its future concierge ride experiences.
- These are personalized rides that are scheduled, integrated with a passenger’s preferred shopping apps, and highly interactive.
- Features include live-streaming with a personal stylist, curated offerings, and virtual try-on.
- Ideally suited for a retailer’s most loyal customers, Ivee’s Concierge Rides will provide a high-touch shopping experience that redefines convenience and customer intimacy.
In this omni-channel era where marketers are trying to meet consumers “where they are and when they want” Mobility as a Service presents a massive opportunity.
“In-vehicle retailing can be a true form of convenience and joy. Ivee gives passengers a new way to consider, customize, and consume retail,” said Alex Giannikoulis, Founder & CEO of Ivee. “We see a time where shopping and riding become scheduled and synonymous. No longer will you complain about traffic delays. Ivee’s Retail Ride experiences will give you another reason to get into an Uber or Lyft.”
Ivee’s displaying its Retail Ride experiences during the National Retail Foundation’s Big Show from January 12th - January 14th. Ivee’s Booth (7011) is in the Innovation Lab at The Javits Center, 655 W 34TH ST, New York, NY, 10001
(1) “L’Oreal Expands Virtual Try-On Service,” Wall Street Journal, December 19th, 2019
Ivee creates engaging passenger experiences on ride-hailing networks. With its in-vehicle technology, Ivee helps brands build a meaningful connection with consumers during and after their ride.
Ivee delivers its rides exclusively on eco-friendly vehicles to fulfill its mission of reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Thanks to brand sponsorship, Ivee has supported hundreds of thousands of zero-emission equivalent miles traveled.
Ivee’s innovative ride experiences have been recognized by Plug & Play’s Brand & Retail accelerator, MediaPost, and the National Retail Foundation’s Innovation Lab.
You can find Ivee at @rideivee on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. http://www.goivee.com