The new, Lansing store introduces the Sportsman’s Warehouse brand to Michigan and will provide quality, brand-name hunting, fishing, camping, shooting, apparel, and footwear merchandise to the growing number of outdoor enthusiasts in the area. We invite everyone to come out and have a great time.
MIDVALE, Utah (PRWEB) May 28, 2019
Join Sportsman’s Warehouse (NASDAQ:SPWH), http://www.sportsmans.com, for their grand opening celebration of the new store in Lansing, Michigan May 31, 2019 through June 2, 2019. There will be fun for all ages with free activities for kids, giveaways, outdoor equipment demonstrations, and more.
“The new, Lansing store introduces the Sportsman’s Warehouse brand to Michigan and will provide quality, brand-name hunting, fishing, camping, shooting, apparel, and footwear merchandise to the growing number of outdoor enthusiasts in the area,” states Jon Barker, Sportsman’s Warehouse CEO. “We invite everyone to come out and have a great time at our grand opening celebration.”
Have Fun With the Entire Family At The Sportsman’s Warehouse Lansing Store Grand Opening.
Starting with a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday, May 31, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. EST at 8757 Delta Market Dr., Lansing, MI 48917, attendees can:
- Enjoy a free $20 gift card and Sportsman’s Warehouse hat as one of the first 300 families to enter the store on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday;
- Watch exciting, dog dock-jumping competitions from Splash Dogs at 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. on 5/31/19 and 6/1/19 and at 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. on 6/2/19;
- Catch a fish at the kids fishing pond sponsored by Fishing for Life, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. 5/31/19 and 6/1/19 and 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on 6/2/19;
- Taste and smell delicious treats at the cooking demonstrations from Kamado Joe on 5/31/19 from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.; and
- Win $5,000 in prize giveaways including a Traeger grill, Savage rifle, Sig Sauer pistol.
This new location will be the 93rd Sportsman’s Warehouse store in 24 states.
In addition to all of the fun activities at the grand opening celebration, store visitors will have access to ongoing seminars, special events, and an assortment of over 60,000 items with region-specific products for local, outdoor activities.
“We hope to be a valuable part of the community by providing unique workshops and events, hiring passionate employees in the local region and more,” states Barker. “Customers will enjoy our high-level of service and guaranteed best prices where, if a customer finds a lower price, we’ll beat it by 5%.”
For more information, visit:
About Sportsman’s Warehouse
Founded in 1986, Sportsman’s Warehouse now operates 93 stores in 24 states as the largest, outdoor specialty store based in the Western United States and Alaska. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, we ensure you will always find quality, brand-name hunting, fishing, camping, shooting, apparel, and footwear merchandise within a local and convenient shopping environment. And with everyday low prices, passionate, friendly and knowledgeable associates, and educational in-store seminars and events, you’ll enjoy a memorable outdoor experience. For more information, visit http://www.sportsmans.com.
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications, 800-771-0116.