“One of the appealing things to me about the Academy is the range of topics addressed in its programs and resources. This is truly a broad, unique offering that has something for everyone in the field of HR,” said Nancy Vitale, co-founder of Partners for Wellbeing and former CHRO of Genentech.
OAKLAND, Calif. (PRWEB) July 18, 2019
The Josh Bersin Academy, the first global development academy for HR and talent professionals and a transformation agent for HR organizations, today announced the addition of 13 senior faculty members. Selected for outstanding leadership and contributions to the profession, senior faculty members will participate in the Academy’s global community by sharing information, offering commentary on relevant topics and common challenges, and answering questions from members. Faculty members will serve for one year and bring experience from across all industries and disciplines of HR.
“Our global community is the ‘virtual gathering place’ for Academy members seeking input and conversation on a wide range of topics – from data analytics for leaders to managing hypergrowth, from coaching on a shoestring budget to alternative approaches to performance management,” said Josh Bersin, global industry analyst and dean of the Josh Bersin Academy. “Our senior faculty, all of whom have decades of professional experience, will bring their knowledge and advice to community conversations to ensure a rich, informative, and engaging experience for our members.”
"The Josh Bersin Academy is a very exciting venture and one much needed for the HR profession. I look forward to working with this outstanding team of experts to help organizations advance their talent and leadership practices and be truly future-ready,” said Dr. Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, chief talent scientist for ManpowerGroup and a professor of business psychology at University College London and Columbia University.
“One of the appealing things to me about the Academy is the range of topics addressed in its programs and resources. This is truly a broad, unique offering that has something for everyone in the field of HR,” said Nancy Vitale, co-founder of Partners for Wellbeing and former CHRO of Genentech. “I welcome the opportunity to interact with people across all job roles, industries, and geographies.”
Senior faculty members include:
- Joseph Alwitt; Group Vice President, Leadership and Culture, Publicis Sapient
- Robert Burnside; Senior Learning Advisor, Nomadic Learning; Former Chief Learning Officer, Ketchum Communications
- Dr. Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic; Chief Talent Scientist at ManpowerGroup and Professor of Business Psychology at Columbia University and University College London
- Emily Chardac; Managing Director, Head of Global HR Operations, Benefits, Technology, and Analytics, Private Investment Bank
- David DeFilippo; Ed.D.; Principal, DeFelippo Leadership, Former Chief People and Learning Officer, Suffolk Construction
- Rachel Fitton; Head of Group Talent Acquisition, Singtel Group
- Riina Hellström; Founder and CEO, People Geeks Ltd; Co-Founder, Agile HR Community
- Madeline Laurano; Founder and Talent Acquisition Specialist, Aptitude Research Partners
- Mark Levy; Employee Experience Advisor; Former Head of Employee Experience, Allbirds and Airbnb
- RJ Milnor; Vice President of Workforce Planning and Analytics, McKesson Corporation
- Chris Pirie; Founder and CEO, The Learning Futures Group; Former General Manager, Global Sales Readiness and Learning, Microsoft
- Dr. Nick Van Dam; Chief Learning Officer and Chief, IE University Center for Learning Innovation; Former Global Chief Learning Officer, McKinsey & Company
- Nancy Vitale; Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Partners for Wellbeing; Former Chief Human Resources Officer, Genentech
About the Josh Bersin Academy
The Josh Bersin Academy is the world's first global development academy for HR and talent professionals and a transformation agent for organizations. The Academy offers content-rich online programs, a carefully curated library of tools and resources, and a global community that helps HR and talent professionals stay current on the trends and practices needed to drive organizational success in the modern world of work.
The Academy is created in partnership with Nomadic Learning. Nomadic’s integrated digital learning solution helps individuals and teams adopt new ways of working and thinking that transforms functions, organizations, and entire professions.
For details and to join, visit http://www.bersinacademy.com