WALTHAM, Mass. (PRWEB) February 11, 2019
jSonar, a leader in database security and DCAP solutions, today announced that it has entered into an original equipment manufacturing (OEM) agreement with IBM Security. As a result of this agreement, jSonar's SonarG technology will integrate into the IBM Security Guardium data security portfolio as the new IBM Security Guardium Big Data Intelligence offering.
Enterprises continue to shift strategies as they recognize their data is a critical asset requiring advanced levels of visibility and control. IBM Security Guardium Big Data Intelligence couples jSonar’s SonarG technology with IBM’s proven industry-leading security solutions to create a centralized facility for consolidating data activity information from a variety of sources into a highly efficient purpose-built security data lake. This data foundation is then leveraged to provide business contextual insight as well as solving rapidly expanding database compliance and security needs. Key capabilities include,
- Big Data Scale - Instantly deploy 200+TB security data lakes and high speed analytics
- Data Agility - Unprecedented flexibility of ingestion, integration, data enrichment and self-service access via hundreds of tools (e.g. Splunk, Tableau, SQL, Service Now, etc.).
- Automated Insight- An innovative database architecture and AI-based capabilities optimized for analytical workflows, advanced pipelining and high performance queries.
“We are happy to be working closely with IBM Security to enhance their big data capabilities for Guardium’s customer base," said Ron BenNatan, CTO at jSonar. "As the industry expands beyond traditional database compliance reporting, a broad range of new use cases has emerged that demands technology to more effectively address data management, analysis and business process automation. We have worked closely with IBM Security to tightly couple our security data lake technology with their existing data security architecture in order to transparently collect data risk activity and deliver an array of new capabilities to further increase the value that both new and existing customers can derive from their Guardium investments."
Database Security Industry Leadership
jSonar was founded in 2013 with the mission of providing next generation NoSQL security analytics platforms. jSonar has been recognized as an industry leader through its continuous technical innovation. The company was first recognized by receiving the prestigious MongoDB Innovation award for its innovative NoSQL analytics tools. Other industry firsts include,
- SonarW: A JSON-native Analytics Platform that delivers ultra-high performance, low costs and high usability via its unique combination of simplicity, flexibility and accessibility.
- DCAP Central: Provides a central repository for the efficient collection and management of Big Data scale, flexible self-service reporting and long-term retention. Key innovations include machine-learning engines, AI algorithms and services that uncover insights, along with advanced integrations enabling highly automated end to end process flows.
- SonarG: A complete, unified solution for achieving database security and compliance across all your databases, including on-prem, DBaaS/PaaS and multi-cloud. Innovations include AI and advanced automation to transform massive raw event volumes into actionable information, which is then managed via fully integrated process workflows and services.
- DBSec2.0 SaaS: Enabling the SonarG Database Security and Compliance solution to be easily consumed via the SaaS model. Simply point your audit activity data to DBSec2.0 and interact directly with the service for security and compliance insights.
These innovations and the OEM relationship with IBM continue to drive substantial revenue growth for jSonar, including a doubling of revenue in 2018. jSonar enjoys success with a wide range of industry leading companies in the finance, insurance and retail markets, and projects another doubling of revenue in 2019.
For More Information
Information on the latest addition to IBM Security's solutions for data security, please visit https://securityintelligence.com/news/the-power-of-a-big-data-platform-purpose-built-for-data-security-requirements/ or watch this informative video.
jSonar provides next-generation security and compliance solutions for On-Premise and Cloud implementations based upon its advanced SonarC2 technology. Complete, “out-of-the box” Security Data Lakes and DCAP solutions can be deployed and delivering value within days and weeks rather than the years needed to develop an in-house platform. Underlying all solutions is a powerful NoSQL, compressed–columnar data store coupled with analytical engines that enable ultra-high performance and cost-effective capture, retention, management and AI-enhanced. These solutions can implemented either as an on-premise or Software as a Service (SaaS) capability.