“China is the cutting edge for property marketing worldwide. The rest of the world has a lot to learn from the best China-focused real estate development and marketing."
SHANGHAI (PRWEB) August 29, 2018
The world’s top real estate developers and agents are vying for recognition in the Chinese market via the first-annual Juwai.com Global Chinese Choice Awards. Juwai.com is the No. 1 Chinese international property portal and also international property partner to both Tencent and JD.com.
“China is the cutting edge for property marketing worldwide. The rest of the world has a lot to learn from the best China-focused real estate development and marketing,” said Juwai.com CEO Carrie Law. “That is why the Juwai Global Chinese Choice Awards are so important.
“Marketing and developing for Chinese buyers is the most competitive, profitable, and innovative sector of the global property market today. Chinese buyers have been the largest cross-border buyers for the past five years and look set to continue their streak.”
This premier awards program culminates with a black tie gala dinner at Shanghai in December 2018. It is the first awards program ever to target China-centric residential developers, agencies, and property-related professionals from around the world.
The six competition categories are Best Developer, Best Development, Best Agency, Grand Winner, Services Award, and Best Agent.
Nominations will be accepted through 12 October. Nominees will be rigorously judged by a panel of esteemed property industry experts, while online votes will be cast online by Chinese international property buyers. Juwai.com’s awards partners will ensure exposure for nominees and winners throughout China and Southeast Asia. They include:
- Noah Private Wealth Management: one of China’s largest private wealth managers
- Association of Family Offices in Asia (AFO): China’s and Asia’s largest network of family office wealth managers
- JD.com: China’s largest retailer, online and offline
- InvestKL Malaysia and Medini Iskandar Malaysia: the official Malaysia government agency for attracting foreign investment to Kuala Lumpur, and the master planner and co-developer of the innovative 2,230-acre Medini Iskandar Malaysia smart-city development
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors: the global professional body that promotes and enforces international standards in property and infrastructure valuation, management, construction, and development.
For more information or to nominate a possible winner, visit: https://awards.juwai.com or email awards(at)juwai(dot)com
Juwai.com is the No. 1 Chinese international property platform and is the international property partner of Tencent, the Chinese internet giant that operates WeChat. Juwai.com has more than 3.1 million Chinese-speaking monthly users and showcases 2.8 million listings from 90 countries. Juwai.com was named the top international real estate website in China by the country’s peak e-commerce body for two years running and is a winner of the prestigious Red Herring Global Top 100 Award for excellence in startups. The company’s biggest teams are in Shanghai and Hong Kong. Regional teams are located in the US, the Philippines, Canada, Malaysia, and Australia. For info or to advertise: http://list.juwai.com