“We don’t add heavy premiums like many brands out there, and instead focus on delivering our brand promise of younger, brighter, happier skin.”
NEW YORK (PRWEB) September 23, 2020
For women looking to turn back the hands of time, to yesterday or even yesteryear, Meebak (pronounced me-back) launches their newest line of revitalizing skincare products in the United States. The star ingredient, cica, also known as Centella Asiatica, or Tiger Grass, is a medicinal plant that has naturally healing properties and has been used for thousands of years as an herbal remedy to calm and soothe skin.
According to legend, people in China noticed injured tigers rolling around in the herb. Much to their astonishment, they realized it healed the creature’s wounds. After the discovery the grass was named “Tiger Grass.” Not only does cica effectively rebuild the skin barrier, it has a ton of anti-aging benefits including toning skin, boosting collagen and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
CEO and Founder Heeji Kim was spending hundreds of dollars on skincare alone, purchasing the most expensive products and was wondering if she really had to spend a fortune for flawless skin. She decided to come up with her own special formula, and discovered that her skin looked even better. She created Meebak in 2019 and thanks to a direct-to-consumer relationship, they are able to deliver the same quality of a high-end brand, without the mark-up of a traditional retailer-based counterpart. She says, “We don’t add heavy premiums like many brands out there, and instead focus on delivering our brand promise of younger, brighter, happier skin.”
All of the products are manufactured at a world-class facility in South Korea and are free of harmful ingredients like parabens, sulphates, or phthalates.
The plant-based Cica line is the first collection to launch from Meebak, and it comes in six different product types:
- Cica Cream – a rich anti-aging cream that calms, soothes and deeply moisturizes skin
- Cica Serum – a lightweight but super-concentrated anti-aging serum that calms and soothes skin for a healthy, glowing complexion
- Cica & Vitamin C Serum – a powerful combination of both cica and vitamin C, this brightening serum helps to restore the moisture barrier in dry, irritated skin and infuses essential nutrients deep into its layers to reveal a lit-from-within look
- Cica Mask – a set of 5 silky sheet masks that brightens, calms and hydrates skin for a dewy, glowing complexion
- Cica Eye Cream – a gentle, nourishing eye cream with cica, ceramide and natural plant extracts that instantly hydrate and smooth skin under and around the eyes
- Cica Toner (Mist) – a hydrating toner, it effectively replenishes moisture and preps skin to soak up any serum or moisturizer. Plant extracts such as fig fruit and purslane provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. *Available in early October
Retail price ranges from $9.99 to $22.97, and the full lineup of products are exclusively available on the company’s website at http://www.meebak.com. Select products including the original cica cream and the cica serum are also available on Amazon. Currently on the website, they are offering a discount of 50% on all new arrivals for a limited time only.
Profound Public Relations
Created in 2019, Meebak aims to revitalize, strengthen and brighten skin. CEO and Founder Heeji Kim believes that everyone deserves top-notch skincare that is both attainable yet effective. “We don’t add heavy premiums like many brands out there, and instead focus on delivering our brand promise of younger, brighter, happier skin.” All of the products are manufactured at a world-class facility in South Korea and are made from quality ingredients backed by both nature and science.
For timeless looking skin. Take me back; Meebak.
Website: http://www.meebak.com Instagram: @meebakbeauty