LEBANON, N.J. (PRWEB) January 20, 2021
Apart from 2021, the World Economic Forum (WEF) Davos event gathers annually every January. An estimated 3,000 individuals from the fields of business, politics, science, and culture attend from 90 different countries. The event in Davos, Switzerland is covered by roughly 500 journalists reporting for domestic and foreign news outlets.
As such, security is both conspicuous and discreet in Davos. Soldiers patrol the streets of the small ski-orientated town and security checks are carried out on personnel, vehicles, and bags on access roads into the area. Snipers are stationed on rooftops; security is noticeably tight within the main Forum as well, known as the Congress Center.
Navigating the day-to-day security mandates, vehicle restrictions, housing scarcity, and credential requirements can be extremely challenging for any U.S. Delegate when it comes to providing executive protection.
The K Street Group with an operational base in Davos has created curriculum specifically for corporate security professionals that are planning to attend the 2022 event with protectees.
Individuals will learn the following over the two-day course:
- Introduction to Davos: Emergency contacts, general rules/laws, do’s/don’ts, winter driving conditions, law enforcement role, and culture
- Basic language survival skills – 10 keys words to know
- Logistics, hotels, restaurants, and medical support
- Use of force laws and regulations
- Virtual advance assessment
- WEF preparation, such as registration of the security team, equipment, vehicle permits, and lodging
Course Dates and Times:
Friday, June 11, 2021, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM/Saturday, June 12, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday, July 9, 2021, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM/Saturday, July 10, 2021, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The two day course costs $1,250.00. Since class size will be limited, early registration is encouraged. If needed, lodging can be arranged for participants of the course.
Contact K Street Group today if interested in securing a seat for this one-of-a-kind training.