DALLAS, Jan. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Formerly Lincoln Kessler Park, the property is located on the west side of Dallas, one of the nation's leading centers for employment. Dallas Fort-Worth consistently ranks high among metropolitan areas for job creation and holds an unemployment rate much lower than the national average. With Kessler Park just ten minutes from the city's central business and medical districts, residents have access to top employers, including the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, AT&T, Deloitte, and Morgan Stanley. Furthermore, the Oak Cliff/West Dallas neighborhood presents a vibrant mix of new dining and retail, culture, and connection to the city's urban core.
The low-density property boasts 299 larger than average units and unique benefits in the Kessler Park market, including:
- National Green Building Standard™ Silver certification
- Direct-access apartment homes offering one to three bedrooms
- Privacy conveniences such as individual garages or assigned carports, controlled-access gates, personal patios/balconies and yards, and complimentary virtual fitness memberships
- Comprehensive community amenities, such as a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center, putting green, on-site retail, clubhouse with business center, resort-style pool, and fenced-in pet park
- Views of the downtown Dallas skyline and the Stevens Park Golf Course
On January 5, 2021, Sherman Residential purchased and assumed management of the property. Scott Gould, Sherman's Senior Vice President, states:
The acquisition of the Lincoln Kessler Park Apartments continues our firm's long-term commitment to investing in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. We look forward to continuing to pursue the acquisition of additional high-quality, multifamily properties in the market.
With a dedicated team, they look forward to creating a true sense of community for its current and future residents.
Sherman properties benefit from a national support team with decades of experience. The company has been family-owned for three generations, since 1922, and is headquartered in north suburban Chicago. It manages a successful portfolio of multifamily properties across the country. To learn more about its current holdings and investment opportunities, visit shermanresidential.com.
To see the difference Sherman is bringing to Kessler Park, schedule an in-person or live virtual tour of the property or learn more at axiskesslerpark.com.
Kristine Biederer, Sherman Residential, (847) 374-2706, [email protected]
SOURCE Sherman Residential