MEADVILLE, Pa. (PRWEB) September 23, 2020
“Anchor Age”: an educative account that instills lessons to parents on raising their children according to God’s will by ministering to them through the Bible and prayer. “Anchor Age” is the creation of published author Kimberly Porter, a writer, mom, and wife devoted to God and her family.
Porter shares, “Do you want to raise your children in their gifts, calling, and ministry in God? Do you want to anchor your children down in the character and attributes of whom God promises that he is to his children? Do you want to give your children something of substance that will sustain them when they are older? How do we, as parents, do that?
- With biblical insight into Bible characters who were in their youth when God started using them
- With a thorough understanding of the gifts of God and examples of how they were used by someone in the Bible
- With prayers we as parents can pray over our children and ourselves
- With a detailed chapter of the many anchors our children can carry on their vessels in this life
- With the revelation to give your children the ability to have a bend toward their Heavenly Father
“God has put you as parents in a rare situation to create in your children what he creates in your adult lives. It is our job as parents to raise our children up in the calling they have over their lives. As parents, you can collaborate with God to bring to fruition the ministry your children were placed on this earth to have.
“Find out what the anchor age is all about in this book!”
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Kimberly Porter’s new book presents biblical insights that will lead parents to a proper understanding of the necessary steps to take to fulfill their role as God’s stewards to the youth.
This book potently imparts resounding perspectives on how parents can ask God for help in training children to be faithful in His Word and become His offspring in light and truth.
View the synopsis of “Anchor Age” on YouTube.
Consumers can purchase “Anchor Age” at traditional brick-and-mortar bookstores or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries about “Anchor Age,” contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.