ELO ECM Suite provides intelligent information management to all types of businesses regardless of size or industry.
BOSTON (PRWEB) September 10, 2020
ELO Digital Office USA, enabling businesses to improve collaboration and digitize information management, announced that the ELO ECM Suite has been named to the list of KMWorld Trend-Setting Products of 2020. Each year, KMWorld compiles a list of innovative solutions – some mature and others new to the market -- that push the limits of what is possible with knowledge management. Whether time-tested or cutting-edge, all solutions recognized by KMWorld enable organizations to transform information into insight.
ECM = Comprehensive, Intelligent Information Management
“The COVID-19 pandemic underscores that knowledge management is no longer a nice-to-have but an essential business tool,” noted Szilvia Horvath, president and CEO of ELO Digital Office USA. “We are honored to have the ELO ECM Suite included among those solutions recognized by KMWorld that are enabling information and knowledge management during these challenging times.”
Comprised of ELOprofessional for small- to medium-sized organizations and ELOenterprise for large corporations, the ELO ECM Suite provides intelligent information management to all types of businesses regardless of size or industry. The Suite enables businesspeople to quickly find documents, data, and information of all kinds, link them to workflows, review content with collaboration tools, and gain enhanced insights with data analytics. Uniquely offering add-on business-specific solutions for managing contracts, invoices training, HR recruitment, personnel management, and knowledge management, the ELO ECM Suite is built on a foundation that offers:
- Archiving that stores information in one central location in accordance with legal requirements
- Data Security via AES encryption, encryption keys, and document-specific permissions
- Version Control with digital timestamps to ensure everyone is on the same edited page
- Integration with Microsoft Office and leading CRM and ERP systems
- Search based on keywords, time periods, authors, senders, specific content, and file types
- Workflows that automate digital processes so that information is available when needed
- Collaboration via a chat function along with hashtags and polls for optimal teamwork
- Analysis with intelligent components for analyzing and visualizing data
- Mobility that provides access to data on any device – anywhere at any time
The ELO ECM Suite is available from a channel network of more than 1000 ELO Business Partners worldwide.
About ELO Digital Office USA
ELO Digital Office USA provides innovative digital content management solutions for organizations of all sizes and industries throughout the United States. ELOoffice, ELOprofessional, and ELOenterprise give businesses an electronic and secure way to easily capture, archive, and manage business documents and information – both paper-based and digital. A subsidiary of ELO Digital Office GmbH (founded in 1998), ELO USA is headquartered in Boston, MA and is part of a network of global ELO offices throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America. Visit ELO USA. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
All product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.