San Ramon, CA (PRWEB) July 27, 2016 -- Kovair Software, one of the leaders in Integrated Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) domain, announces the expansion of its ALM Studio Product to support enterprise-class Project Portfolio Management. With this release 8.5, enterprises will be able to manage, track and control their entire portfolio of items within Kovair. This new release empowers them to align their business strategies with multiple programs.
For successful delivery, today’s business demands visibility of the entire portfolio including the entire hierarchy of programs, projects, and other portfolio items from a financial, scheduling, and delivery standpoint.
With the Kovair ALM Studio prior to this release, users were able to track and manage individual projects separately leading to improvement in productivity and reduction in cost at project level. This had a limitation of tracking and managing the entire portfolio of an organization. It was difficult for Program Managers and Business Unit heads to get a real-time summary of all the programs and projects running under their supervision in a flexible and configurable fashion. This release 8.5 product enhancement will provide a complete snapshot of the entire portfolio hierarchy, enabling different portfolio managers to plan, manage, and execute programs and portfolios of programs in a manner that best fits their business needs.
“This release 8.5 of ALM studio with built-in capabilities for Project Portfolio Management – PPM will help organizations manage, track and control their entire portfolio of programs and projects across the enterprise at a fraction of the cost of procuring a full PPM Tool in most cases. With this complete visibility, enterprises will be able to maximize their business deliverables and significantly improve release performance.” said Bipin Shah, CEO and Chairman at Kovair.
Kovair PPM – The Value Propositions for Project and Portfolio Managers and Business Heads:
1. Complete project oversight allows executives identify problems earlier in the lifecycle, thus eliminating surprises and helps in taking corrective actions before any financial impacts.
2. Contingency planning for the entire portfolio gives greater flexibility of choosing which resource to allocate to which project and how, in the event of conflict.
3. Systematic project priority management eliminates inefficiencies, allows automated workflows, ensures consistency in product quality and reduces cost.
4. Informed decisions and governance bring together all project stakeholders, data sources and processes in a single, integrated solution to get a unified view of project, program, and portfolio.
5. End to End traceability and real-time reporting across all items of portfolio enables total control on the release quality and timeline.
To learn how Kovair PPM tool caters to the advanced project and portfolio management needs, please contact Kovair by visiting Kovair Software .
About Kovair Software:
Kovair Software is a Silicon Valley software product company specializing in the domain of Integrated Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions that support global software development and management. Kovair’s focus on integrating the third-party best-of-breed ALM tools enables development of applications in a synchronized tools environment. Kovair’s flagship products - Omnibus Integration Platform, ALM Studio, Integrated Test Management – iTM and QuickSync are highly preferred solutions by some of the major corporations globally. To learn more please visit http://www.Kovair.com
Bipin Shah, Kovair Software, Inc., http://www.kovair.com, +1 (408) 823-8276, [email protected]
SOURCE Kovair Software, Inc.