We will continue to virtually conduct online conference calls, appointments, support, and trainings to continue to care and support our customers.
CENTENNIAL, Colo. (PRWEB) March 19, 2020
Laser Technology, Inc. (LTI) supports all who are on the front lines throughout the world: the officers who work to keep our roads safe, the linemen who make sure our lights stay on, and all those who use our products to work efficiently and get their jobs done safely.
Along with the rest of the world, we have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak. During this ambiguous time, we remain committed to keeping our employees, their families, our community, and partners safe, while being incompliance with CDC and WHO guidelines to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
How LTI Is Helping Slow the Spread of the COVID-19 Virus and Flatten the Curve
- While our production and service operations are still up and running, we are transitioning to dual shifts and shorter hours to reduce the number of employees in the facility. We will continue to produce, take, and fulfill orders.
- Front desk personnel will have shorter hours, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Access to LTI headquarters in Centennial, CO will be limited to LTI employees ONLY through March 31, 2020. Any items that require servicing we ask to be shipped to our office, as no drop-offs are allowed during this time.
Laser Technology, Inc.
6912 S. Quentin St, Suite A
Centennial, CO 80112
- Our employees that can work remotely will do so beginning March 18, 2020 through March 31, 2020.
- Our entire facility has increased safety precautions (i.e. washing hands frequently, daily cleaning and disinfecting work areas, limiting the number of people in the facility, and practicing social distancing).
- As with any evolving situation, today’s guidelines can quickly become outdated, and we will re-evaluate these procedures again on March 31, 2020.
While we are taking a break from in-person engagement, many of our employees are seasoned in virtual conferencing techniques and have been implementing these practices for the last 5+ years, and will continue to virtually conduct online conference calls, appointments, support, and trainings to continue to care and support our customers.
- Our service and support departments are answering the phones
- Our production lines are building units to order
- Our regional sales managers are ready to provide individual support
- Our product managers and trainers are ready to provide customized webinars and virtual trainings
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you may need. LTI’s Production, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams are still working and ready to help virtually support you in any way.
About Laser Technology, Inc.
Laser Technology, Inc. is a Colorado-based manufacturer devoted to the design and manufacture of innovative laser-based speed and distance measurement instruments to address real-world needs and applications, including speed enforcement, incident investigation, forestry, mining, utilities, surveying and industrial process control. Visit http://www.lasertech.com for additional information.