"Our guests at Harvest will learn how to evolve with change to build agile, resilient organizations that survive and thrive, even in the midst of disruption," said Michael Papay, Co-founder and CEO, Waggl
SAUSALITO, Calif. (PRWEB) September 05, 2018
Waggl, the leading platform for real-time feedback powered by employee voice, today announced its last call on ticket sales for Harvest 2018, its annual signature event for top industry leaders and strategic HR executives. This unique event will bring together progressive thinkers who believe that employee voice and authentic dialogue are the powerful keys to unlock high performance in areas like strategy, culture and innovation.
“We are operating in an era of radical change and transformation in terms of work and productivity,” said Michael Papay, Co-founder and CEO, Waggl. “Business and HR Leaders are grappling with new expectations, dynamics and realities about what it means to be a productive member of society where our identities are increasingly tied to the work we do. Our guests at Waggl’s Harvest will learn how to evolve with change to build agile, resilient organizations that survive and thrive, even in the midst of disruption.”
Waggl Harvest will provide a rare opportunity to network with an extraordinary group of business leaders about the most important topic in HR today – how to drive high business performance through employee engagement. The event includes a line-up of world-class speakers, including Steve Cadigan, Matt Gosney, George Dom, and others who share a commitment to elevating employee voice. Newly added speakers include:
- Dave Ancel, Ed.D, Managing Partner, Leaders Toolkit Corporation. Dave has scoped, organized, and led large-scale strategy, leadership development, and business transformation initiatives since the 1990s. He has advised and coached executives in the life sciences and technology industries, and served as Senior Director of Change and Organizational Effectiveness at Becton Dickinson, a leader in medical devices. Dave brings a deep background in interpretive organizational theory to his work including the development and deployment of strategic narratives.
- Robert Carr, President, American College of Preventative Medicine. Bob is a dynamic and agile leader, consultant and board member with extensive experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical and consumer products businesses. He has extensive background in systems, culture and change management, driving business improvement and effective risk management in business operations. At Harvest, Bob will discuss why employee voice is a vital indicator in the healthcare industry.
- Thomas Hartland-Mackie, President and CEO of City Electric Supply and Senior Managing Director of City Electrical Factors. Thomas took over CES in 2008 and the global group in 2011. In the last five years, CES has been the fastest growing electrical wholesaler in the US, with almost none of that growth being organic. Thomas will address the importance of collecting field intelligence from front line employees.
- Victoria Hughes, currently leads Talent Management, OE and Culture at Delta Dental of California. One of her key focus areas is to help Delta Dental define and align a new culture that supports the organizational transformation – taking Delta Dental from Good to Great. Victoria launched the first employee engagement strategy which, in less than one year, has shown a significant increase in engagement and more aligned culture as measured through Waggl and Denison pulses.
- Michael Papay, Co-founder and CEO, Waggl. A proven HR technology pioneer with over 15 years of experience building and leading Software as a Service (SaaS) businesses within the discipline of Human Capital Management, Michael is a frequent author and contributor to advancing the thought leadership around organizational learning and employee engagement. He believes that mutual respect and active listening leads to more meaningful relationships and productive organizations, and that candor and transparency lead to a more connected and engaged workforce. At Harvest, Michael will speak to the changing landscape of organizations and leadership, and how it is fundamentally reshaping businesses and work.
- Rusty Rueff, former EVP of HR for Electronic Arts and PepsiCo. Rusty is now a board member and advisor for a variety of companies, including Glassdoor, which shares Waggl’s commitment to transparency. He is also a progressive leader at the Grammy Foundation, and was recognized as an appointee of President Obama to the Advisory Committee for the Arts at The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. Rusty will explain how asking the right questions with positive intent can boost engagement and organizational performance.
Waggl Harvest will be held in Napa Valley at the Charles Krug Winery, September 26-27, 2018. Whether you are already leading your own employee voice initiatives, or just exploring new ways to together with purpose, Harvest will galvanize your knowledge and inspire you to tackle your own business challenges with a bold new approach.
To register for Harvest, please visit https://www.waggl.com/harvest/
Waggl creates radically better employee engagement, powered by employee voice. High performance is driven by engaged people, not measurement and numbers alone. Waggl’s software platform boosts human connection and enables informed decision-making, rapid alignment, and immediate action. Waggl delivers actionable insights to leaders, ensures that employee voices are heard, and encourages employee engagement through meaningful inclusion and participation in a transparent dialogue.
With a highly seasoned management team and advisors including esteemed executives from Glassdoor, SuccessFactors and Coupa, Waggl has built a customer-first culture that values strong relationships and ongoing innovation. The company’s solutions are continually evolving in response to input from its global customer base, which includes industry leaders such as City Electric Supply, UCHealth, BD, and Juniper Networks, among others. For more information, please visit: http://www.waggl.com/.